Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

This is a discussion on Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres so much bs right now ko deny's every bug dupe hack until one of them completely goes public , ...
Page: 1

Default Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

theres so much bs right now ko deny's every bug dupe hack until one of them completely goes public , customer support is worse then fucking going to secretary of state on a friday , and they no longer higher gms they hire people to spew bs for a job its fucking retarded .

I came to usko because 2 of my m8s from cs played and i had mmo backround from runescape notorious for being a cheater/hacker . First thing i thought of when i saw usko is ima fuck this shit up and make alot of cash , and well we did but at that time servers weren't flooded with turkish ppl duping was lame and no one did it even cheaters thought dupe was lame and database hackings weren't a once a month thing so .....

WE QUIT BEING CHEATERS HACKERS BLABLABLA and played legit sure we macro'd and sure i sold items for usd but can u blame me at the time premium meant no ban and gms were selling chars / items too so why not but then even macro got old and i had ppl wanting to buy +8 items first week of a new server jus retarded .... so i was then 100 % legit and to this day im 100% legit but look at wats happening to servers look at k2 there getting near to release of logos with a 100% dupe method working ....... just plain retarded .

With that said is playing this game legitly even worth it ?????? only reason i've lasted this long is cuz of freinds who play legit and tbh baggin on cheaters is fun but it gets to a point where u gotta quit / join em and i dont wanna do either so iunno

DragonFire

you just totaly contradicted yourself..

Banned Senior Member

You cant be 100% legit if you did that in old KO

Reinhard

Imo its not worth playing legit anymore... all spots taken by koxpers and even legit arhcers get banned just cause of incompetent gms and staff....

It's not even worth playing anymore period, much less play legitly or illegitly.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Shurt
    It's not even worth playing anymore period, much less play legitly or illegitly.
    But pk its fun and thats what make it worth it... that and the friends u have... but yea PKPKPK

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    But pk its fun and thats what make it worth it... that and the friends u have... but yea PKPKPK[/b]
    Not after 2 and a half years, it actually gets quite boring. The last time i had a LOT of fun pking was the last party we owned cz with when MNI was still around.

NoMercy

Even Pking lost the fun... too many ****ing koxpers, k2 sucks :angry:

Reinhard

Oh well everything has to come to an end... 2 years and a half its too much, i bet it got boring ;s

i cant read too mudhfkcking drunk and dunmtko dont plau ko anuymore

Reinhard

Originally posted by Festo
    i cant read too mudhfkcking drunk and dunmtko dont plau ko anuymore
    zuahahhahahahhaa drunk bastard

ýou are ýs go puke baba

Drunk mod go unban the turkish ips h43r:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You cant be 100% legit if you did that in old KO

i no longer hack , macro , dupe and right now im trying to ignore the big ass hole in new website lolo

when i first came to game i didn't know ko much i jus saw a noob community that hadn't seen much and had freinds who sucked and were like lvl 50 with like 200 k to there name so i thought of it as an opurtunity not for fun then after having my way with everything . i played the game and liked it started over new server i macro'd but like i said premium + kosp was allowed then

Originally posted by Private
    i played the game and liked it started over new server i macro'd but like i said premium + kosp was allowed then
    I must've missed that memo.

Reinhard

lol +1

Hard to regret a thing with KO, because the time "spent" resulted in buncha good things; I met some awesome people and the game wasn't all that bad. Also made SHITLOAD of cash and spent 0$ on premium. I love Felix, he bought me premium once and I played ALL 30 days of it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast