Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

This is a discussion on Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bye....
Page: 5

Cocaine

Bye.

later

Cocaine

Oh, by "Bye" I mean we wont be seeing you around for a while. Its a crying shame.

Banned

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@

Private: Just stfu and leave the forums, your shit and everyone knows it.
    im THE shit theres a difference if u didn't know and who knows it i only see few diez players ever really flame me and its because i have the items they all wish to buy for usd fuck most do so watever

<!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    lol, im GLAD aajaxs stopped playing this game, and cocaine was hacked first because aajaxs heard a rumor that cocaine was talking shit/trying to hack him, so aajaxs asked his friend to hack him

what the fuck goes around comes around, your just retarted accusing cocaine of being able to hack someone. aajaxs deserved it with his bullshit saying "i can kick so and so's ass" and tradespamming the fuck out of everyone's bosses.
    and well when i was wat i was ko community was virgin and not much of wat i did and they needed to wake up at least it was me and not a turk who would fuck the game completely[/b]
    wtf are you saying? i cant even understand your bullshit

Niro

the solution to this problem is shoot the makers of koxp so they can't update or w/e :P

hmmm or ban turkey ip <_<

Originally posted by Private
    ppl getting wrong idea this forum thrives on being legit im wondering why ppl still wanna be legit when this game is sooo fucked
    Why be legit in this fucked up game... ? Then why be good and fair in this fucked up world...
    Its more fun if u know that u played fair, that all your staff u gained with your hard work.

tolgahan

its better not to be cheater allways.
    good luck whatever u r doing now

PFK

ofcourse not worth playing lygyt, atm im doeing a macro called "leeching" the orc crystal :P

i must admit, it is tempting to get KOSP, get an iron bow +8 and ONLY kill the arrow shower hackers in cz. It would be funny as hell to rape them over and over before they can even fire off 1 arrow. I wouldn't fire a shot at anyone else though. Ah i can just see Angel_of_Revenge having to log off because i have arrow dot damage on him in town hahaha. If i ever quit for good, that would be one thing i do before i go.

PvT

im banned for this topic

general chat was fucking boring no topics just bs who scammed who and who's quiting i made topic with flame and fun but now im banned if i deserve fine either way its lame

OLD1953

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i must admit, it is tempting to get KOSP, get an iron bow +8 and ONLY kill the arrow shower hackers in cz. It would be funny as hell to rape them over and over before they can even fire off 1 arrow. I wouldn't fire a shot at anyone else though. Ah i can just see Angel_of_Revenge having to log off because i have arrow dot damage on him in town hahaha. If i ever quit for good, that would be one thing i do before i go.
    I've said that for a long time, that I'll go out with a bang if the cheats ever drive me off. I wonder if there is a way to make the server think you are an orc in ELMO, I'd love to kill the idiots who lure troll warriors to the castle or through noob parties.

But the main reason to play legit is because it feels so good when you kill some arrow shower macro noob.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by PvT
    im banned for this topic *

general chat was fucking boring no topics just bs who scammed who and who's quiting i made topic with flame and fun but now im banned if i deserve fine either way its lame
    Just a temp one, you've become a pain in the past few weeks and some people have had enough of it. I'll unban in a few days

PvT

thats really all i needed to know i really appreciate if unbanned because i was on wireless networks and if my neighber reads this forum he will find out and secure his router I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN

Originally posted by PvT
    thats really all i needed to know i really appreciate if unbanned because i was on wireless networks and if my neighber reads this forum he will find out and secure his router I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN
    then why did you just tell him by posting this message?

Deadlymage

Default hehehe

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PvT
    then why did you just tell him by posting this message?[/b]
    LMFAO +1

Edit: idk if im allowed to +1 anyone cuz im still a noob but i see everyone else doing it and it seems fun

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast