Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

This is a discussion on Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PvT thats really all i needed to know i really appreciate if unbanned because i was on ...
Page: 6

Vishnu

Originally posted by PvT
    thats really all i needed to know i really appreciate if unbanned because i was on wireless networks and if my neighber reads this forum he will find out and secure his router I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN
    I hope this happens to you:

Banned

Originally posted by PvT
    thats really all i needed to know i really appreciate if unbanned because i was on wireless networks and if my neighber reads this forum he will find out and secure his router I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

I dont care. You cheated and used the shit you got from cheating to make money. Your just as bad as James.
    And you hacked Aajax!
    "He who is clean shall cast the first stone" anyone? :lol:

1. I didnt hack anyone.

2. Aajaxs hacked me.

3. I've never macro'd or sold illegit items, so I will cast the first stone.[/b]
    "he hacked me first and then i recieved info about his account. so sorry"
    Then you proceeded to delete his items. Quoting you from a thread made long ago, "Aajax defense' by psy. Macroers, dupers and hackers all belong in the same section of ko4life.

Cocaine

Hmm, you seem misinformed once again. I deleted none of his items, he deleted all of mine (to be exact, he burned them all on the anvil). I took all his coin and his shields, oh, and the packs of scrolls I found in his inn that were sitting at the same number mine had been left on. His items....Idk what happened to them. When I got the account, they were gone.

So please, make another incorrect post.

Me and Psy settled this a long time ago, is it really necessary to drudge up old news?

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Hmm, you seem misinformed once again. I deleted none of his items, he deleted all of mine (to be exact, he burned them all on the anvil). I took all his coin and his shields, oh, and the packs of scrolls I found in his inn that were sitting at the same number mine had been left on. His items....Idk what happened to them. When I got the account, they were gone. *

So please, make another incorrect post.
    Oh yeah sure. All those items just happened to vanish now did they? Conviniently before/after you logged in, you never seem really sure. Your story isnt very convincing at all. I never knew Aajax but I smell shit and I will raise my voice when that smell comes across my nose.

Oh yeah and your cynicism is really cute. Kinda reminds me of when kids try to irritate someone else to cop out on the discussions/arguments.

No its not necesary, but I do see you waving this flag of "anti-cheating" and I just cant help but remember all this. To me the case was never really closed. Tbh the case doesnt even need to be closed. My main point ws dredging up an old skeleton in your closet to daylight, which I achieved and caught your attention. If you want just label me with any offensive title and move on, i've done what I intended and need not pay attention to this thread anymore.

Cocaine

Lol, ask anyone that knew me. Would my warrior really have been running around with chitin +7, a raptor +7, and quest jewls if I had taken all of Aajaxs' items? The answer to that is a simple no. They were gone when I recieved the info.

I happen to know exactly what happened to Aajaxs's items, but you dont need nor deserve the truth about them.

Now, quit sticking that same nose in places where it doesent belong. Also, I would'nt call taking my items back from someone cheating.

Frankly, I dont feel the need to justify myself to you any further. I know what happened to the items and so does Psy, so in my opinion, the case has been settled.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

Originally posted by Private
    I came to usko because 2 of my m8s from cs played and i had mmo backround from runescape notorious for being a cheater/hacker . First thing i thought of when i saw usko is ima fuck this shit up and make alot of cash , and well we did but at that time servers weren't flooded with turkish ppl duping was lame and no one did it even cheaters thought dupe was lame and database hackings weren't a once a month thing so .....
    Trash like you are half of the reason US KO died. Thanks a lot!

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Lol, ask anyone that knew me. Would my warrior really have been running around with chitin +7, a raptor +7, and quest jewls if I had taken all of Aajaxs' items? The answer to that is a simple no. They were gone when I recieved the info.

I happen to know exactly what happened to Aajaxs's items, but you dont need nor deserve the truth about them. *

Now, quit sticking that same nose in places where it doesent belong. Also, I would'nt call taking my items back from someone cheating.

Frankly, I dont feel the need to justify myself to you any further. I know what happened to the items and so does Psy, so in my opinion, the case has been settled.
    +1, aajaxs items are now gone, and goathorns its none of your business, im sure if you knew aajaxs you would get annoyed with him sometimes and i frankly didnt like him one bit, he deserved what he got for hacking cocaine

ill say this again,

if someone punches you in the face at a bar for no apparent reason, will you take that and be humiliated in front of your friends when you know the guy who punched you? i dont think so.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456