Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit?

This is a discussion on USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone i am from China. I am Chinese ,i very love KO. I played KO about 4 yesrs .CHINAKO ...
Page: 1

softmao

Angry

Hi everyone i am from China. I am Chinese ,i very love KO. I played KO about 4 yesrs .CHINAKO Finished, and then i go USKO.But now the usko same to chinako.More koxper duper bug items and hacked progrem.

For exp more koxper and kser.

For pk more hacked progrem.If u kill them u will DC if u will go exp slots kill them and mage and priest will DC.Them can`t agree pk with u.If u want to pk with them. U will always DC and DC.

For mechant at mordron can`t sold anyone ,duper bug item and nps bugged for medals all mordrom it`s so cheap~

ChinaKO is over now usko like chinako.

My clan more old players want to selling accout and quit who can tell me how to play ?

And now my clan have 5 members has blocked.

All at mordron mechanting then DC and websit type "violates posted Terms of Service policy " banned 999 days.

What is this? Merchant= violates posted Terms of Service policy ? Them don`t use any tools and do anything.

It`s my trouble.

maybe im racist maybe not, but u know most of gold farmers is from China ? this ppl too kill "soul" this game ..

maybe i mistake

TheBloodyBeast

sad but true

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

yhea most gold farmers are from china, they work behind comps to earn real life money, as theres not much avaliable jobs in china, so they get ehat they can to feed their family :/. Thats what a goldfarmer sayed to me xD

kuman

"most of gold farmers is from China ?"
    +1 ;(

Legacy Senior Member

crazymagesofchina is gg man

softmao

Angry

"most of gold farmers is from China ?"
    +1 ;([/b]
    I know more gold farmers from china.

And now some tukey do it too.I think maybe u r new players coming to one server and want to buying some gold bar.It`s nothings.

Fairness is important. Gold farmers don`t destroy the game. And them don`t use it with pk.

Now the game it`s so much changed. Koxper will be destroied the game.

No one Gold farmers at my clan and my ally too. And really my clan Chinese players don`t use any tools to play game.

Banned

true about that gold farming, it have nothin to do with racism, thats one pure fact
    never heard about beeing banned for when ur afk and merchanting so far. i wonder how stupid gms would b to ban their potentiall paying customers wo any reason, kinda hard to belive to me
    and yea lately there is a lot of koxpers ( really very annoying at isiloons and drake last days ), corruption even cheating, but ko had always sucha periods, get over it or quit, hopefuly things will turn good again
    peace

softmao

crazymagesofchina is gg man[/b]
    Yes but it`s finished.

Now new name is NeverSayGoodBye

koxper dont destroyed this game that much how ppl with +9/10 high class and unique+3 on new serwer...("lucky upgrader")

rasta

I know more gold farmers from china.

Gold farmers don`t destroy the game.[/b]
    yep, those poor farmers, who need money in rl really deserve all the felankors, isiloons, all the other bosses and their drops!

/irony off

softmao

ftw 5 arrows hack in CZ

if lv 80 and lv 83 rogue use +8 or +9 bow and +2 and +3 unique 5 arrows make one party nobady can pk with them .

Bucause china ko finished with them koxper!

kill mage so easy kill priest so easy . And END.

softmao

Angry

I need ask one question where is GM ? and where is Xtrap?

why stop Xtrap?

ChinaKO is over now usko like chinako.[/b]
    OW REALY, do you realy have to ask why ?

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

USKO将死于像所有的服务器了。

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast