Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit?

This is a discussion on USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know more gold farmers from china. And now some tukey do it too.I think maybe u r new players ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I know more gold farmers from china.

And now some tukey do it too.I think maybe u r new players coming to one server and want to buying some gold bar.It`s nothings.

Fairness is important. Gold farmers don`t destroy the game. And them don`t use it with pk.

Now the game it`s so much changed. Koxper will be destroied the game.

No one Gold farmers at my clan and my ally too. And really my clan Chinese players don`t use any tools to play game.[/b]
    alot of gold farmers are not from china.....there are alot more from korean ,,, the korean version of ko got so bad they allowed cheating...

draviste

Sad to hear about this bro, but i will admit, Chinese Mages are some of the best in pk that i have ever seen. They dont even need Ventrilo or Teamspeak, they say a couple words in party chat and they know exactly what to do. they have absolutely amazing pk communications.[/b]
    maybe a Chink took your account to koxp gold xD[/b]
    I guess you give them some other credit too eh rofl

if chinako closed that must mean it was rlly messed up. usko is not even close to be messed up totaly. yes we have koxpers and stuff but nothing so serious where pking and exp is only for those who hack.[/b]
    lol... USKO isnt fucked up? +10 armors? +10 weapons? which are only being bought from either former GM's with commands still or currently employed GM's or DB hackers who are injecting themselves items to sell for USD the people who mass babashop enable people like this for even thinking about buying +9s and +10s

another thing so many people are running around w/ a d/c program or TBL edits for 100% heals, 100% debuffs and so on or casting 5 mage skills in half a second or even running AND TPing an entire party in under half a second how is this any good? i couldnt even PK on girakon as i was either getting d/ced or people i tried killing were unkillable thus making this game a joke

I think they really need to completley revamp this game and recode it, its obviously programmed like shit

!Premier_Assassin!

in CKO theres no such thing as hack

Dragonlord9

Unhappy

Hi everyone i am from China. I am Chinese ,i very love KO. I played KO about 4 yesrs .CHINAKO Finished, and then i go USKO.But now the usko same to chinako.More koxper duper bug items and hacked progrem.

For exp more koxper and kser.

For pk more hacked progrem.If u kill them u will DC if u will go exp slots kill them and mage and priest will DC.Them can`t agree pk with u.If u want to pk with them. U will always DC and DC.

For mechant at mordron can`t sold anyone ,duper bug item and nps bugged for medals all mordrom it`s so cheap~

ChinaKO is over now usko like chinako.

My clan more old players want to selling accout and quit who can tell me how to play ?

And now my clan have 5 members has blocked.

All at mordron mechanting then DC and websit type "violates posted Terms of Service policy " banned 999 days.

What is this? Merchant= violates posted Terms of Service policy ? Them don`t use any tools and do anything.

It`s my trouble.[/b]
    sad but true Were is GM ??

Vicious

USKO将死于像所有的服务器了。[/b]
    是的,但它是一个时间的问题

china ko - malaysia ko - usko

circle of life

tommyleonghk

GMs 现 在 不 得 空 应 为 他 们 忙 著 买 卖 +9/+10 的 东 西 给 players

:lol:

Banned

No offense but where ever the chinese go, they just ruin the game. For example, first they closed down CHINAKO cause of the excess amount of cheating... and then all those chinese players moved on to MYKO, and MYKO closed down also cause of the excess amount of cheats that they had... and who knows maybe it's time for USKO to close down soon too.

I am not saying all Chinese are bad people when it comes to KO, I have been playing Girakon almost from beginning on RickRolled/RandomNoob and been aoeing with CrazyMagesOfChina mages alot and pked with them... yes people saw them using rock bug (which is not a cheat or tbl edit, it was a common bug that was used in MYKO as well) other then that everything was legit about them.... they were just real hardcore since they would XP at dark stone non-stop, and farm wrath every bi-frost chance they had. But as for the other people, the people that are actually ruining the game, it's not all Chinese gold farmers, there is for sure a tons of other people from various countries doing it to make a living...

lil_mageskillz

is ko that good where you can make a living from it? i know ppl make couple thousands but thats after years of playing, which isnt even close to living off it.

yes, gold farmers are from china, the same farmers, from, silkroad online, wow and more games

edit: im nto saying all chinese ppl are gold farmers y just say the actual gold farmers are from china[/b]

like 11% of the world population is chinese... so yeah cant miss

USD ruined the game.

sad but true[/b]

OrangeSpy

yeah this game is fukin joke now its unable to pk all events are blocked and if you kill any turk with dc programme on pk you will get dc for next hour ....
    gms are retards k2 sux .....

for me BB KO i wont waste more my time in this fukin game

Legacy Senior Member

chineses are all gg.. Oops i'm a chinese too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast