Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit?

This is a discussion on USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; retard.......
Page: 4

retard....

KO will always be KO, nothing will change

CNKO / JPKO / USKO / MYKO all the same. none of these company that purchased liscense has passion for the game, all they want to do is make money.

Lets just hope KRKO eventually take over USKO.

and no, gold farmer doesn't destroy the game, it only gives them advantage. tbl edit / merchant bug / medal bug on the other hand, ruins the game.

Kleos

DIE ALL GOLD FARMERS!!!!

LONG LIVE BABASHOPPER!!!

Gold farmers don`t destroy the game.[/b]
    ? are you kidding? Say a new server, Cwest for example, all babashoppers have quit.. so say someone finally saves up 20gbs and buys a IN from a gold farmer, how do you expect those gbs to come back into the game? making prices drop, now someone buys a Glass belt from a gold farmer for 10gbs, thats 30gbs that the server will never see again.. People cant make money = more quit, as others see people quit they quit and so on..

? are you kidding? Say a new server, Cwest for example, all babashoppers have quit.. so say someone finally saves up 20gbs and buys a IN from a gold farmer, how do you expect those gbs to come back into the game? making prices drop, now someone buys a Glass belt from a gold farmer for 10gbs, thats 30gbs that the server will never see again.. People cant make money = more quit, as others see people quit they quit and so on..[/b]
    people will quit regardless.
    if no one buys gold from the gold farm none of these would have happened in the first place

like RW said, USD ruined the game.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

people will quit regardless.
    if no one buys gold from the gold farm none of these would have happened in the first place

like RW said, USD ruined the game.[/b]
    the guy that buys +3 uniques and +9 shells from GMs comes here and says what ruins the game.... i find that funny

the guy that buys +3 uniques and +9 shells from GMs comes here and says what ruins the game.... i find that funny[/b]
    you know what is really funny though? a guy that post in a ko forum / dota forum without knowing how to play the game

less posting more learning imo. oh wait, u dont even have an account.

King0fKingZ

Chinese ppl who playing online games are gay

greatest cheaters - koxpers etc...

tommyleonghk

Chinese ppl who playing online games are gay

greatest cheaters - koxpers etc...[/b]
    and non chinese ppl who plays online games are retards?

coz they still play in a game when its infested with much hacks, k0xps, which you claimed are by chinese ppl...

your statement just showed how smart you are....

we dont need flamers like you in ko4life

please have constructive comments...or else dont put up any...

King0fKingZ

and non chinese ppl who plays online games are retards?

coz they still play in a game when its infested with much hacks, k0xps, which you claimed are by chinese ppl...

your statement just showed how smart you are....

we dont need flamers like you in ko4life

please have constructive comments...or else dont put up any...[/b]
    lol

and using koxp on all slots everday is ok for you?

and we don't need ppl who defend chinese koxpers , how many GB's u got for defend chinese goldfarmers

Canek

lol

and using koxp on all slots everday is ok for you?

and we don't need ppl who defend chinese koxpers , how many GB's u got for defend chinese goldfarmers[/b]
    And it seems you dont know that the biggest hacking forum for KO is english speaking forum? And they the main distributors of free hacks and tbl edits that i can assure you have a wider distribution than Heaven Fire ( which is chinesse). But it seems it's easier to blame ppl you dont understand. Anyways the chinesse koxpers can be found on every isiloon and felankor respawn, thats they're business nowadays... if they really intended to stop it we would see a GM on each respawn.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you know what is really funny though? a guy that post in a ko forum / dota forum without knowing how to play the game

less posting more learning imo. oh wait, u dont even have an account.[/b]
    lol ok sure maybe i don't know how to play KO... but i know i can play mage better then you... so it's all good

lol ok sure maybe i don't know how to play KO... but i know i can play mage better then you... so it's all good[/b]
    I loled again. thanks.

ooo

my wangdong is bigger than both of you.

Dont fucking whine on goldfamers 90% of this page use your realmoney to buy items... Stupid hypocrits blaming the end of usko on chinese goldfarmers, its greedy jews that want money of playing a computer game that ruined it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast