Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit?

This is a discussion on USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my wangdong is bigger than both of you.[/b] now now, we dont have to lie!...
Page: 5

my wangdong is bigger than both of you.[/b]
    now now, we dont have to lie!

tommyleonghk

lol

and using koxp on all slots everday is ok for you?

and we don't need ppl who defend chinese koxpers , how many GB's u got for defend chinese goldfarmers[/b]
    its not about me defending chinese goldfarmers...its about you being a fukin racist...

my clan holds castle...why the fuk do i need to get GBs from chinese gold farmers.....

please learn to read and understand... guess u cant...coz your words aint coming from your brain...

And it seems you dont know that the biggest hacking forum for KO is english speaking forum? And they the main distributors of free hacks and tbl edits that i can assure you have a wider distribution than Heaven Fire ( which is chinesse). But it seems it's easier to blame ppl you dont understand. Anyways the chinesse koxpers can be found on every isiloon and felankor respawn, thats they're business nowadays... if they really intended to stop it we would see a GM on each respawn.[/b]
    read this as well if u can

hastar

Sad is all i have to say about all of this.

Gold Farming is in every Online MMO in one form or another.

Koxp has been in KO since the beginning.

Sorry to hear about what has happened to a good clan, but since this new expansion a lot of things have changed in KO. and hopefully if you have been playing Ko for some time then you know that it takes a long time to get things fixed. K2 has its hands tied somewhat on what they can do because of terms with mgames i bet. BUT they can do other things. Like tell us the reason xtrap was disabled? Or why pk and time is NOT MONITORED by a gm? The tbl editing is getting crazy again and will they just let it happen again and not do anything about it?
    This Company needs to keep on mgames and get shit done with fixes for known issues in this game more ppl will quit

softmao

Sad is all i have to say about all of this.

Gold Farming is in every Online MMO in one form or another.

Koxp has been in KO since the beginning.

Sorry to hear about what has happened to a good clan, but since this new expansion a lot of things have changed in KO. and hopefully if you have been playing Ko for some time then you know that it takes a long time to get things fixed. K2 has its hands tied somewhat on what they can do because of terms with mgames i bet. BUT they can do other things. Like tell us the reason xtrap was disabled? Or why pk and time is NOT MONITORED by a gm? The tbl editing is getting crazy again and will they just let it happen again and not do anything about it?
    This Company needs to keep on mgames and get shit done with fixes for known issues in this game more ppl will quit[/b]
    It`s ture. Gold Farming is in every Online MMO. Maybe at USKO most all from China. But if no Chinese do this business and another do it too.

Them do it for them Life. It`s job. I think stop them it`s GM`s job.

About players we play the game for funny. Now tbl and dc progrem and all third-tools let player all feel unhappy .

And more players stop playing and quit ko.

It`s big problem and need must fix!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

my wangdong is bigger than both of you.[/b]
    enjoy your vacation.

Fabulous

Pff NeversayGoodbye biggest tbl edit clan on girakon, pls dont talk bullshit. <_<

softmao

Pff NeversayGoodbye biggest tbl edit clan on girakon, pls dont talk bullshit. <_<[/b]
    LOL
    It`s defamation.
    Who are you?
    We are chinese. We don`t have TBL. And if we have else don`t use it too. We need cleaning pk zone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345