Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly I think USKO wont be dead even if euko success and got good repatriation this will rise the competition ...
Page: 1

Default Usko vs euko

honestly I think USKO wont be dead even if euko success and got good repatriation
    this will rise the competition between these two compaines atleast if both look at it that way.EUKO sounds realy cool with what they offering for players bugs fix/lvls/events .. etc while USKO doing GM/EXP events when there is a main problem which is koxpers/gold farmers and some other bugs that been ingame for ages ..

Im a fan of USKO and I dont want to lose time/friends/items that I made in usko
    and hopefully USKO guys will start taking care of their players.

THE QUESTION IS: what is the most good thing in USKO/EUKO that will make u stay/move?

i'll move if the archers dont DC there xD

Quote Originally Posted by eaam2003 View Post
    honestly I think USKO wont be dead even if euko success and got good repatriation
    this will rise the competition between these two compaines atleast if both look at it that way.EUKO sounds realy cool with what they offering for players bugs fix/lvls/events .. etc while USKO doing GM/EXP events when there is a main problem which is koxpers/gold farmers and some other bugs that been ingame for ages ..

THE QUESTION IS: what is the most good thing in USKO/EUKO that will make u stay/move?

im quting USKO cuz im tired of poor (a.k.a NONE) customer support.
    And i want move to EUKO for fresh start, new company, difrent KO version. Worth a shot.

Can't compare the two yet since euko hasn't been released yet but ppl are just praying for it to be gud so they can leave the sh1thole that k2 has created behind.

Sums it about up I think.

No matter how EUKO turns out, the fact that it is new means it has something to offer (view that in ever which way you like). Is it possible your opinion of USKO's ability to progress is overly-bias and somewhat, if not purely, wishful thinking?

At the end of the day it's whatever works; i've tried USKO and now I will try EUKO. Whichever one, if any, is preferable then you should stick with it. It'd be best to give EUKO a chance to suceed / fail before you make up your minds.

inb4 razor.

Little archer Senior Member

nah i wont be eukos white knight anymore

@op: archers do not dc there. i was fine at towers and at monster stones (couldnt try red dragons at ed because not enough people would sign up)

what is the most good thing in EUKO that will make u move?
    just about everything. trust me, the list is long.

For me it is only a letter and a number: K2.

I'll come back to topics like this in 2-3 months time... The game needs some time to arrive at some sort of equilibrium point.

Here are 4 different scenarios from the top of my head; in two categories:

1) the anti-cheat protection is actually pretty good (it was not active at the first beta, remember), so at the beginning there will be few/none cheaters. Then, as the protection is breached for the first time, there will be an influx of cheaters. As the new GMs get into the habit of banning these cheaters, will either see a) the number of cheaters start dropping again because the GMs can keep them under control b) the number stays relatively fixed; GMs alone cannot handle the issue.

2) the anti-cheat protection isn't very good at all (somewhat like USKO), and there will be several cheaters right from the beginning. Then there are the same two sub-scenarios a) and b) as above.

I'd hope for something like 2) a), while I'd place my money on 1) a).

EDIT: Of course, if NTT update their various files (game files, anti-cheat or whatever) and strategies more often than what USKO, then the number of cheaters could go up and down.

DEM0NAT0R

i thnk every1 will know it will be competition betwen this games and k2 may improve ...

Quote Originally Posted by DEM0NAT0R View Post
    i thnk every1 will know it will be competition betwen this games and k2 may improve ...
    yes, but K2 is trying to improve their sales not the game if they continue like this
    it will be hard for them to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Differences:
    Better customer support,
    different anti-cheat system

less CLOSED NPCs/Quests -not fixed-,
    No Cooldown times for mage 33 and archer skills.

Only these.
    u cant really tell until official release

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Differences:
    Better customer support,
    different anti-cheat system
    way less CLOSED NPCs/Quests -not fixed-,
    No Cooldown times for mage 33 and archer skills.

Only these.
    these differences are pretty huge if you ask me

also, new animations

Difference is huge, etc game is better designed for computer..
    UsKo runs ~30fps for me, I went to EuKo and boom ~130fps...
    So yeah, I don't know why is it like that, I quess EuKo using all cores?

I was already going to buy new graphic card... but seems like it's not needed enymore since EuKo came

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    At least the first core does not have 100% usage, like in USKO. I checked it in the first beta. So yeah, EUKO runs much smoother.

DEM0NAT0R

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post

I was already going to buy new graphic card... but seems like it's not needed enymore since EuKo came
    for eslant USKO i got around 110 fps

DEM0NAT0R

yes, but K2 is trying to improve their sales not the game if they continue like this
    it will be hard for them to keep up.
    only thing what u can see now days on this game is:buy 3200 kc on next 30 min and recieve bonus items6.999pots and some diff items^^

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast