Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can anyone even rep EUKO if it hasn't come out yet?... and everyone who plays knight online already knows ...
Page: 5

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

how can anyone even rep EUKO if it hasn't come out yet?... and everyone who plays knight online already knows how the customer support is and how it's corrupted/GMshopped/everything else so why the fuck does it need to be said over and over? Hell, I'm going to EUKO but if you're going to keep talkin shit about the people who play USKO then you'll be subject to troll harassment...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    how can anyone even rep EUKO if it hasn't come out yet?... and everyone who plays knight online already knows how the customer support is and how it's corrupted/GMshopped/everything else so why the fuck does it need to be said over and over? Hell, I'm going to EUKO but if you're going to keep talkin shit about the people who play USKO then you'll be subject to troll harassment...
    all i did was trash talk usko, get your facts straight =)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all i did was trash talk usko, get your facts straight =)
    you're implying it, don't try to troll me it won't work out well for you, bro.

and everyone who plays knight online already knows how the customer support is and how it's corrupted/GMshopped/everything else so why the fuck does it need to be said over and over?
    everyone but the people that actually try to lure players into usko.

the way i see it is: players selfishly try to lure turk server players or just new people to usko (cwest) just so they can have someone to pk against. who cares if they get k2'd? they need people to pk/play with!

how am i implying that euko is amazing when i decide to trash talk usko? even before euko ive felt this way, has anything changed?

you're just convinced by lavies post that i have indeed repeated myself over and over over 9000 times when in reality i doubt i can even count 5 of those posts.

like i said:
    i only voiced my opinion whenever euko was being blindly flamed, in my own euko thread and lastly while making fun of usko in the few threads where their customers got buttraped by k2.
    dont even need to explain myself. but when someone is so disgustingly WRONG about facts then i feel the obligation to do so...

wont happen again, im sorry

Edit : not going to start a flame war, have fun

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

stop it guys,,,every topic about EUKO gets flamed and gets out of the region of the topic...u keep arguing and leave the topic aim..stop it then..we need to read some informations about the game not arguing between 3-4 members in long stories lile futility's topic which is 90 pages + and only like 10 pages are talking about EUKO and the rest is arguing and flaming..who have the eggs to search between 90+ pages to get his information between all this flames...mods...come and clean these topics please

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

usko now accepts paypal to buy kc!

lol, its so cute how hard they are trying...
    Dude give it a rest please.

you know what else is funny? that he got 500 posts in one year.

while i got 2k roughly in 4 years.

can you see it? its funny.

ill stop now before he destroys his room
    its ironic. I got 50 in 3 years.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Dude give it a rest please.
    you would wish some people would shut up but sometimes they just dont learn. I love how much dick some of you guys are sucking in regard to EUKO. The truth to the fact is that your still a bitch to ko. Doesnt matter if you play USKO, EUKO or SexyKO. Your still playing guess what, fucking KO. EU will have koxpers, it will have cheaters, oh yeah and guess what! It will have corrupt gm's as well. Stop with your pointless responses on this dumb topic and let it rest already

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    you would wish some people would shut up but sometimes they just dont learn. I love how much dick some of you guys are sucking in regard to EUKO. The truth to the fact is that your still a bitch to ko. Doesnt matter if you play USKO, EUKO or SexyKO. Your still playing guess what, fucking KO. EU will have koxpers, it will have cheaters, oh yeah and guess what! It will have corrupt gm's as well. Stop with your pointless responses on this dumb topic and let it rest already
    and you're posting in a ko forum, with your ko sign. ko much?
    let me guess, razor bashed your lovely usko too much?

oh man, im just defending myself from the flames but apparently that also equals defending euko.

everything i do is for euko it seems. yes, give me a rest.

more than half of the times im fucking replying to someone and you still think im defending euko!

im done on the subject. i do not wish to be known for this whole euko whiteknight bullshit

edit: for the record, flaming usko =/= defending euko. just for the feeble minds out there that cannot tell the difference.
    Last edited by razor; 11-02-2011 at 12:46 AM.

oh man, im just defending myself from the flames but apparently that also equals defending euko.

everything i do is for euko it seems. yes, give me a rest.

more than half of the times im fucking replying to someone and you still think im defending euko!

im done on the subject. i do not wish to be known for this whole euko whiteknight bullshit

edit: for the record, flaming usko =/= defending euko. just for the feeble minds out there that cannot tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    It will have corrupt gm's as well.
    No, you do not know that. Heed your own advice and come back in a year.

DEM0NAT0R

i cant understand why a game like usko wont have a gm online all the time and it will be good to have online customer support ...k0xp will be banned in few min they will spend more time to create accounts than to play ko

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast