Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am planning to play both USKO and EUKO at the same time., i will make new toon there with ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

I am planning to play both USKO and EUKO at the same time., i will make new toon there with my mates, just to see how things go, and how much lag im getting from Australia etc, and keep my main in USKO , so yea,

i like to play many different games, not stuck to one.
    i play Aion as well, i have 2 account and 16x character in total, then i play many other games, and looking forward to play many other new games. assassin creed, bf3 , stronghold 3, and many more.,

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    I am planning to play both USKO and EUKO at the same time., i will make new toon there with my mates, just to see how things go, and how much lag im getting from Australia etc, and keep my main in USKO , so yea,

i like to play many different games, not stuck to one.
    i play Aion as well, i have 2 account and 16x character in total, then i play many other games, and looking forward to play many other new games. assassin creed, bf3 , stronghold 3, and many more.,
    The true definition of a no lifer :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Resul Sevinctekin, check me out on FB if you think i have no life.

im normally qualified chef, but i had to quit my job over a year ago after my wife gave birth to my son, She has medical condition , Epilepsy, after birth, medications wasnt working anymore, and she was having seizures, and my son also has rare chromosome deletion, bone abnormalities and a few other things, so i had to quit my job to look after them,

im Full time carer atm looking after my son and my wife, i do everything cleaning, cooking, washing , they have lots of doctor appointments etc we have to go.
    and after i have done all, i play games, i guess i deserve it and deserve to have some fun with friends etc.

What is your job and what you are doing for living?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The true definition OF DOUCHEBAG JEW WHO DOESN'T KNOW A SHIT BUT THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING

im normally qualified chef, but i had to quit my job over a year ago after my wife gave birth to my son, She has medical condition , Epilepsy, after birth, medications wasnt working anymore, and she was having seizures, and my son also has rare chromosome deletion, bone abnormalities and a few other things, so i had to quit my job to look after them,

im Full time carer atm looking after my son and my wife, i do everything cleaning, cooking, washing , they have lots of doctor appointments etc we have to go.
    and after i have done all, i play games, i guess i deserve it and deserve to have some fun with friends etc.

you just raped this noob, lets see what replies back to
    and that sucks man life is cruel

Spammin forums 7/24. You need PhD degree to get tht job

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

bro can i add ur fb cuz ur srsly are awesome and inspiring. no sarcasm, real talk.

oh and gratz fagboyp2 for being ko4life's douche bag of the year.
    Last edited by SizzleMyNizzle; 11-03-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEM0NAT0R View Post
    for eslant USKO i got around 110 fps
    dont be so happy, probably it ll go lower when servers ll have more players, it is the same graphic engine so there should be no difference, tho on beta i had over 40fps on my netbook while on usko it is 20 max xD

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Ironic we were learning about the condition which causes seizures after giving birth in class today, so I wish you and your family all the best. I guess some people just need to take a look in the mirror before they start judging others

DEM0NAT0R

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
    dont be so happy, probably it ll go lower when servers ll have more players, it is the same graphic engine so there should be no difference, tho on beta i had over 40fps on my netbook while on usko it is 20 max xD
    for maradon where all ppl merchanting go realy low it betwen 20-40 fps

aus

You sir were ment to be my brother, we are alike in some ways, and you even live in australia. Best of luck with your family, and everyone deserves what ever they want so if you enjoy gaming, do it!

p.s cool horse drawing lol

//

yes i did facebook stalk you for 5mins.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    bro can i add ur fb cuz ur srsly are awesome and inspiring. no sarcasm, real talk.

oh and gratz fagboyp2 for being ko4life's douche bag of the year.
    sure man, you can add me on facebook, its good to have friends.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Ironic we were learning about the condition which causes seizures after giving birth in class today, so I wish you and your family all the best. I guess some people just need to take a look in the mirror before they start judging others

thats really freaky thanks for the comment

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aus View Post
    You sir were ment to be my brother, we are alike in some ways, and you even live in australia. Best of luck with your family, and everyone deserves what ever they want so if you enjoy gaming, do it!

p.s cool horse drawing lol

//

yes i did facebook stalk you for 5mins.
    thanks for the nice comment, you can add me on facebook too if you like.

thanks for the nice comment, you can add me on facebook too if you like.
    resull is a gg person, ive met him on girakon !

Not only as a person, also he knows how to play the game..

something some cant say.. cauz they only know how to flame or try to be cool on this forum

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast