Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl jaspreet where do you find this stuff so when does coolrude2 fag get his ban for being such a ...
Page: 8

rofl jaspreet where do you find this stuff
    so when does coolrude2 fag get his ban for being such a rude prick? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    type "do a barrel roll" in google search and press enter
    kooooooxpppppppppppppp

the barrel roll thing is quite win. But on the topic of USKO vs EUKO.. I think EUKO would catch up with USKO eventually because they will not have all the crazy turks on their server messing their shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    the barrel roll thing is quite win. But on the topic of USKO vs EUKO.. I think EUKO would catch up with USKO eventually because they will not have all the crazy turks on their server messing their shit up.
    say that to cwest, theres a bunch of them there hacking the shit out of it lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    Plenty of Turks play outside Turkey , so don't count your chickens errmm turkeys before them hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Plenty of Turks play outside Turkey , so don't count your chickens errmm turkeys before them hatch.
    I genuinely enjoy your posts.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    haha, cuz they're from turkey rofl

on a side note, got a warning for saying the "F-Word" when it wasn't even insulting anyone, jesus that's a bit harsh rofl

on topic : when does beta start, PST would be preferred but all good.

Quote Originally Posted by DEM0NAT0R View Post
    for eslant USKO i got around 110 fps
    dammmmmm crazyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    100 posts?

i only voiced my opinion whenever euko was being blindly flamed, in my own euko thread and lastly while making fun of usko in the few threads where their customers got buttraped by k2.

even if euko didnt exist, i would still do the same (bash usko). i have never liked that k2 guy... hes not cool at all

but anyway, exaggerating the numbers is fine too.

im just being honest now... but you clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me, so im not sure if i want to keep arguing with such a person
    You are, BEYOND ridiculous. There IS NO EUKO to be bashed. The game does NOT exist. It is NOT released.

Quite frankly, I played the EUKO beta. 2 days in, the market was full of +8 chitins, +1 reverse deep scars, while I had a +8 spear, that I farmed from a Lycan.

You would be seriously blind, to think that EUKO will be different from any other Knight Game. Sure, at first; it might be good, Gm's will be active; community and customer service will be fantastic. But you wait. Give it a year, before the GM's cant be bothered logging in anymore. Give it a year before the GM's and Developers of EUKO won't be bothered to help the community.

Take a guess, as to why this will happen?

Hacks.

When you play with the programming, and a hack shield from a game made 8+ years ago; there is only so much you can do. The only way to really combat hackers, is with Brute Force. Banning them manually. How much banning could you possibly do, before you got seriously bored?

Gold Farmers..... People logging in; that shouldn't be there (Proxy Users)..... bla bla bla.

When you have a game, you have people that want to disobey the rules.

When you have a car, you have people that want to steal it.

When you have a girlfriend, you have people that want to fuck her anoos.

It's life, and you; and many other people will soon feel that same burn. EUKO is only a bandaid, for a big wound.

Note, Razor......... I have not flamed EUKO, or USKO, or anybody for that matter. I have only stated, what I think will happen. It's happened in the past, and will happen once again. So please, do NOT get all keyboard warrior on me; do NOT punch your screen and yell at the keyboard. Just please, have a think about what you're saying. Over and Over and Over and........... Over again. You are promoting something that has no valid reputation, and swearing by it.

I have voiced my opinion, and I know where to stop. Learn from me, do the community a favour.

Stop.

CurseMiga

I'll come back to topics like this in 2-3 months time... The game needs some time to arrive at some sort of equilibrium point.

Here are 4 different scenarios from the top of my head; in two categories:

1) the anti-cheat protection is actually pretty good (it was not active at the first beta, remember), so at the beginning there will be few/none cheaters. Then, as the protection is breached for the first time, there will be an influx of cheaters. As the new GMs get into the habit of banning these cheaters, will either see a) the number of cheaters start dropping again because the GMs can keep them under control b) the number stays relatively fixed; GMs alone cannot handle the issue.

2) the anti-cheat protection isn't very good at all (somewhat like USKO), and there will be several cheaters right from the beginning. Then there are the same two sub-scenarios a) and b) as above.

I'd hope for something like 2) a), while I'd place my money on 1) a).

EDIT: Of course, if NTT update their various files (game files, anti-cheat or whatever) and strategies more often than what USKO, then the number of cheaters could go up and down.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678