Have you guys noticed?

This is a discussion on Have you guys noticed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have you guys noticed that a lot of noobie rogues in EMC/Lufferson are doing all sorts of weird shit? Like ...
Page: 1

sexynoodles

Default Have you guys noticed?

Have you guys noticed that a lot of noobie rogues in EMC/Lufferson are doing all sorts of weird shit? Like out of nowhere they would be standing next to the inn hostess and keep doing that wolfing animation with safety and i've seen couple of them doing the same thing while killing mobs. Is it a new KOXP or it's just another graphic glitch?

If there spamming the wolf animation it means they have auto wolf on and are out of wolfs.

Sh11t

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    If there spamming the wolf animation it means they have auto wolf on and are out of wolfs.
    Na, its koxp or something else ..

Originally posted by Sh11t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sh11t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Na, its koxp or something else ..[/b]
    Yes auto wolf, wich is a feature of koxp. :mellow:

Proximus

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Sh11t@

Yes auto wolf, wich is a feature of koxp. :mellow:[/b]
    :lol:

sh11t you dumbass :wacko: :P

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sh11t
    @

Yes auto wolf, wich is a feature of koxp. :mellow:[/b]
    :lol:

sh11t you dumbass :wacko: :P[/b][/quote]
    xD

sexynoodles

i reported one of the jackasses last night on my noobie char which was clan leader of a grade 1 clan. he pm'd me back acting all innocent and shit calling me a noob saying it was a bug or some dumb shit like that. the funnier thing is, a mage was in his party, same clan, leeching. while he saw me running towards him, he started running his ass off when he thought it'd take forever for me to just report that one guy. but i lightfeeted up to him, just as i caught him, he quit the party quit the clan then pm'd me goes, hey that report subject looks sexy, can i get one too, and i stated the reason why i reported them, he said the same thing as the other dumb twat, pretending it was just an accident.