Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete plz)

This is a discussion on USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete plz) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no turkish allowed in main chat :wub:...
Page: 2

no turkish allowed in main chat :wub:

Kailean

to the creator of the topic:
    u sound like a person who would like to have everything since the begining. and no, u dont need to babashop to have fun h43r:

Originally posted by :::Wendigo:::
    this guys should go play DOTA where u dont need spend a lot of time xping/farming
    haha +1

:::Wendigo:::

Kiler666, i'm not saying that u r wrong bro... ofc that i dont like to see ppl "shining" with their duped/babashoped armors/weapons...
    the point is FUN... what is the fun to fight in a CZ where every1 has the same items/lvl that u? its boring... i already played in a private server ofc, i know that... every 1 taking 5, 10, 20 minutes to kill the other...
    In USKO CZ u dont know what is w8ing for u in a 1x1... sometimes u see a guy runing with FPs and when u start, holy shit, that guy own u... this is fun for me...
    Once i got ksed in a 1x1 by a bp... than i was... WTF, come to arena now bish... and i thought "ownage time"... that BP i've never saw in the server did the best 1x1 that i had... 5+ min with a lot of ppl watching... i won... but that was REALLY funny... when we finished, my hand was shaking... i never got any kind o real fun in private servers... because as i said, u dont fight for ur items/lvl...
    I agree when u say that private servers r for "fun relax moments"... and only for this...

De_Piere

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    private server
    -good for testing
    -maybe some practice
    -some relax shit *
    -may disappear anyday

normal servers
    -when u make somethig it stays there
    -u get good when working hard
    -nice community
    -more ppl
    -no (or atleast less) family /friend affairs with the admins
    -u waste part of ur life and mind *

hmm if i missed some stuff u can add it.

normal servers

nice comuninty??? wtf u talking about 90% of them are turks of wich another 80% are retarded and of 75% of them will tell u fuk ur mother and start ksing u
    when u make something stays tere?? tell that to the ppl db hacked dupe wiped and k2d
    more ppl.... high lags bad server capacity paying for 70% full server and NO CS cuz we are too many

if some1 did a SERIOUS private server i have no doubts i'd be better than that shit we call usko.

Originally posted by De_Piere

normal servers

nice comuninty??? wtf u talking about 90% of them are turks of wich another 80% are retarded and of 75% of them will tell u fuk ur mother and start ksing u
    when u make something stays tere?? tell that to the ppl db hacked dupe wiped and k2d
    more ppl.... high lags bad server capacity paying for 70% full server and NO CS cuz we are too many

if some1 did a SERIOUS *private server i have no doubts i'd be better than that shit we call usko.
    agree 100%
    BUT, a SERIOUS private server will get attention of more and more ppl every day... and, we start again... because the private server will become a public server soon... and ofc, will lag, ppl will fuk everything, no CS because so many ppl playing, etc... and ofc, the owner of Knight Online will close the server unless the host pay to keep it up...
    Get a beer and keep this post up... because is an interesting point that deserve attention

Originally posted by :::Wendigo:::
    u dont need to be a babashoper to get uber items... *
    u only need time... a lot of time... camping talos, tk, farming DMs... *
    how many hours did u lose farming?
    how can u say camp bosses?
    i killed about milion SQ TALOS'S TK'S and all other and didnt get serious drop... only u need is luck.... u can kill first SQ like X1X and u can get IN u can kill 186548456684654894 SQ's and u can get pendant of magic power +6..... u can sure get good equip.... good for pk too... but i think u cannot get shells +9 and other stuff legit way... is it fun for u that u need to camp talos 24/7 and other ppl just buy that in babashop? how can u ks talos if all ppl camping too and they have +9shells +1548 raptors and anotehr stuff? its not easy... farming DMs....*>*>*<<*>ß

Originally posted by igothacked

how can u say camp bosses?
    i killed about milion SQ TALOS'S TK'S and all other and didnt get serious drop... only u need is luck.... u can kill first SQ like X1X and u can get IN u can kill 186548456684654894 SQ's and u can get pendant of magic power +6..... u can sure get good equip.... good for pk too... but i think u cannot get shells +9 and other stuff legit way... is it fun for u that u need to camp talos 24/7 and other ppl just buy that in babashop? how can u ks talos if all ppl camping too and they have +9shells +1548 raptors and anotehr stuff? its not easy... farming DMs....*>*>*<<*>ß
    luck ofc... this u'll need in everything that u do...
    +9 items... believe me, is not impossible... i made a two-handed sword (that noob 1 droped by werewolf) in the first try... so, ofc luck...
    i agree 100% when u say that is not fun get ksed from a +9 shell warrior with raptor +9, etc... and i agree that is not fun to see ppl that cant cast a descent heal using a CS +8... and ppl that u never saw in CZ or in xp spots reaching lvl 80 so fast... but this u'll find in ALL games that u play... i played in a private server (1000x xp, free items, etc) and i saw ppl macroing... so... is this fun?

Kiler666

i agree with u wendigo BUT you must say abt utopic KO where every1 is good, no1 cheat , dupe etc...
    i compare USKO where awsome game is fcked up by company of idiots....
    i compare shitty CS, "dupe" wipes, K2ed legit ppl with a no CS, gm's which are normal(not profesional but not arestides style too).
    When we get such utopic company running KO i ll agree with u in 100%, it should by like this that player who spend lot of time lvlin and farming items will own others in cz who dont .... but not in USKO ... in USKO own Tez which have 9999999999999999999$ and have EVERYTHING, and ofc he OWWNNNN ... he is GOD ... he kill players who dont have so much $ irl (ya i am sooo good, i am tought) ... or a some1 who DUPE,DUPE, DUPE and DUPE and OWN in cz i compare this to private server.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

all private servers did is remove getting rid of "dupes" by basicly giving them everything they could ever want with no need to dupe...wheres the fun in that? part of the fun of ko is getting gear for ur char and being proud that u were able to get it to where it was and being able to kill people...wtf is the fun of a private server where ur all basicly the same level with same gear with no point to lvl to lvl 10000000000000 because theres no master quest and no 70 skills :rollseyes: why not just all be lvl 50 noobs in plate +1 npc gear and sb +1...same shit basicly

1UnknownMuthaFuka

theres a chinese private server with version 1503 client files that has capes, centuar quest, basically the samethin as usko well not rly usko but myko. well its not firedrake but it has the knight empire files with the same land as usko elmorad and karus and all that

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

more people = funner pk

ko = shit cept for pk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12