Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Usually I don't open useless topics but I just have to now..

This is a discussion on Usually I don't open useless topics but I just have to now.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Don_E noobz dun listen those faggots.they are just think if they call jews trash and wearing nazi ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Don_E
    noobz dun listen those faggots.they are just think if they call jews trash and wearing nazi symbol jacket and shaving heads they are nazis.they are just kiddos who dunno nothing about nazis.nazis have theyr own world and rules what they follow.in school my stoolnaber was 1 of the respected nazi gf,and she talked alot about theyr rituals and stuff.
    just dun listen those idiots.they are just saw american history x(movie ) and trying to be a big nazi LOL.
    have fun noobz.

btw *skinhead too but not nazi lol.just not hairs:P
    -------buying hairs pm me

ps: dun belive zparda hes lier <_< with big L
    Peeru I can sell you some hair, gyft elf belt, IN, 2x rols pls :wub:

Don_E

lol waggy. maybe after i visit greeće gays i go to sweeden also. then i bring u estonian vodka for hairs :lol:

MrPayne

Those guy think they can do whatever they want begind screen.. if they had ballz to come and say that in isreal at real life xD, so pwnt..
    anyway i dont give a shit just ignore them.. im a Jew and im proud of that, anymore shit? tell me in face to face not behind screen, kkthxbb.

I know zparda is the biggest gay in this world :rollseyes:

Again, I just posted this cuz I find it kinda funny, 12 year old kids who understand NOTHING about their lifes talking crap.

And yes, like every typical "nazi" I've seen so far, they all can talk behind the screen, but they won't dare to open their mouth near a Jew.

As I said before to other "nazi" in this forum and never saw him after again, "nazi's" hate Jews because we are BETTER in probably EVERYTHING, and you all "nazis" are simply JEALOUS, simple as that.

At least LEARN the history of your own country before you start talking crap, Hitler was a faggish coward that killed himself in the end, you "nazis" are EXACTLY the SAME.

Just my 2 cents or however you say it :

ultimaliaz

I love jews/Israelis :wub: termi :wub: toollll :wub: sadi :wub:
    and pls let the damn nazi die

ID4N

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    I love jews/Israelis *:wub: termi :wub: toollll :wub: sadi :wub: *
    and pls let the damn nazi die
    :wub: :wub:

spink

crazyy

Heim4teil

WTF iam german and because some kids think it funny doing shit like this call me some ppl nazi...i join clan...he ask from? i say german and all NAZI <.<

Some people don't understand that not all Germans are Nazi's, nothing you can do about it <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123