Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

V. day event? :O

This is a discussion on V. day event? :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A love story is in the making and they need your help to make it happen! Prasia needs to collect ...
Page: 1

graydeath

A love story is in the making and they need your help to make it happen! Prasia needs to collect chocolate that is scattered throughout the world so that she can proclaim her love to Patrick! Defeat monsters to collect the chocolate to give to Prasia. Monsters that are too far below your level will not drop candy. You can also defeat other players in the Colony Zone to collect chocolate. Depending on how much you collect, Prasia will show her gratitude by presenting you with a gift!

No. of Chocolates Possible Gifts
    20 - Green Chest
    20 - Choco-Ring
    100 - Blue Chest
    100 - Chitin Armor
    250 - Choco-Necklace
    500 - Red Chest
    500 - NPC Transformation Scroll
    1000 - Prasia’s Heart
    1000 - Love Chocolate
    1000 - Prasia’s Kiss
    1000 - Red Envelope

(All “ring” gifts will disappear after the completion of the event.)
    (All “experience bonus” gifts will be changed into actual experience after the completion of the event.)

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Hearts!

To commemorate Valentine’s Day, Knight Online will host a screenshot contest featuring couples in the game!

There are three categories:

Scenic Beauty

Get the love of your life to your favorite scenic spot and take a screenshot that shows off both your beauty and the beauty of the gameworld.

Battle of the Sexes

Forget the honeymoon and get to fighting! Celebrate your love for PKing with a romantic picture of you and your significant other battling it out.

Edit That Love

Take a couple’s picture and then edit it with your preferred software. Be creative, but behave!

PRIZES for Each Category:

First – Knight Online Poster signed by the GMs plus Bride and Groom Transformation Scrolls
    Runner-up – Bride and Groom Transformation Scrolls
    Special PRIZE for Best Overall Screenshot: a Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam! ($79.99 value)

There will be three different forum topics representing the three different categories in the USER MEDIA section of the website.

All submissions must have a non-edited .KSC file to back-up the posted photo.

Make sure that these photos are appropriate for this contest and are not obscene or in poor taste. People who do not follow these rules will be warned or punished up to or including forum account termination.

We look forward to seeing your couple’s photos and wish the Knight Online community a Happy Valentine’s Day!

xSexyGirlx

Wink

5000 - Sexy's Heart :unsure:

Gýft pls

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

100 - Blue Chest
    100 - Chitin Armor[/b]
    How are they synonymous?

I hope thats +8 Chitin -.-

graydeath

not only that but they put green chest twice ^_^ and im pretty sure blue chest has higher FT drop rate then green? ..

and why would anyone sane choose the choco rings and necklace if theyre gonna get wiped after the event is ended.

Banned Senior Member

gonna be many FT items on the server now
    also wtf is red chest?

Banned Senior Member

20 = green chest... ok
    500 = green chest... ok...

why not just get 25 "20" green chests intead of 1 "500"?

btw they keep giving out chests.... I dont think they are learning from the past few events....

That's what I thought, what a waste.

lol

graydeath

i just killed around 10 ppl in cz no candy !!! i got jipped :S

Heim4teil

they realy mean gren tresure chest ect.? =O i see in 1 week selling HB 500mil pm me plz

Wuzzle

They sed to get he choccies ya have to kill mobs that are higher lvl then you... Can someone list what lvl each are cause i dont have a cloo please :wub:

graydeath

killed 5 worms on a lvl 1 character and got nothing, 10 orcs on lvl 70 rogue got nothing.

And the drop rate is 5.0%.

graydeath

atleast the bridge and groom scrolls look good :S

scorpion_knight

try to kill raven harpies or CW, to me a raven dropped a choco

Speed

why are u ppl worried about the chests from the candy event when they re oppened the forgotten temple ? , check the website lol

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast