New Skills/Weapons for LVL 83...

This is a discussion on New Skills/Weapons for LVL 83... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For Archer, I would like to see: Skill - Arrow Shower that hits from distance and/or an arrow like Spike ...
Page: 1

Cool

For Archer, I would like to see:

Skill - Arrow Shower that hits from distance and/or an arrow like Spike or Bloody Beast that drains a % of HP from Mobs or PVP like sin has. I'd also like to be able to minor heal while attk.

Weapon - Have decent AP at +8 higher than Helenid and Weapon def as well, esp spear + dd.

EMW

none.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

better mana drains for priest ,sth like 1500+ ,these two are usless when most of people have 5k mana+.
    Also mana parasite would be cool

New poision mage with ability of using skill which decrese ur stats (strs,hp etc),sth like in diablo 2 necromance had.(I used to play D2 long time ago so i might be wrong :unsure: )

Banned

a passive skill that incrase a bit the rogue's defense... like the one for warriors

aero

For Archer, I would like to see:

Skill - Arrow Shower that hits from distance and/or an arrow like Spike or Bloody Beast that drains a % of HP from Mobs or PVP like sin has. I'd also like to be able to minor heal while attk.

Weapon - Have decent AP at +8 higher than Helenid and Weapon def as well, esp spear + dd.[/b]
    That would be like a sin with a bow insted rofl

The king. Senior Member

better mana drains for priest ,sth like 1500+ ,these two are usless when most of people have 5k mana+.

New poision mage with ability of using skill which decrese ur stats (strs,hp etc),sth like in diablo 2 necromance had.(I used to play D2 long time ago so i might be wrong :unsure: )[/b]
    lvl 80 duffer skill :P

j3ster555

New poision mage with ability of using skill which decrese ur stats (strs,hp etc),sth like in diablo 2 necromance had.(I used to play D2 long time ago so i might be wrong :unsure: )[/b]

+1 ..this skill with hp parasite nice combination

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Theres already a topic about this patch which blatently isnt coming out for another year or so.

Just keep all the talk in that thread. I hate these stupid posts. Like what want is ever gonna influence what happens