Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

News about enchant ap&ac scrolls from sundries

This is a discussion on News about enchant ap&ac scrolls from sundries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they will add that enchants? or they just disabled them... someone have any idea? i know they are droped or ...
Page: 1

japo

they will add that enchants? or they just disabled them...

someone have any idea? i know they are droped or obtained from gems but that sux

Ayman4u

they were good for the treasury income -_-

I tried to ask eternalfox when he logged on diez. unfortunatelly when he said "eternalfox is now waiting for Your pms" he blocked pms >.<

japo

they were good for the treasury income -_-[/b]
    I want them back :S that was a nice stat boost for pk

Banned

ya tbh honest i wonder if it is for good, or its just another bug or smth h34r:

Banned

well if u think about it...now everybody loses the stat bonus in pk. so not that big of a deal

Ayman4u

well if u think about it...now everybody loses the stat bonus in pk. so not that big of a deal[/b]
    not the ones that farm it and get it droped o.0

Mario

well if u think about it...now everybody loses the stat bonus in pk. so not that big of a deal[/b]
    unless some1 noticed that there were no enchant scrolls in beta, and bought shitload of them ?

/No1 care about 200 pcs. limit, coz ppl can use few acc.

When FD first came out they were not in Sundries. They were bugged in drops and the only people selling them were koxpers because they had autoloot. To fix this KO put them in Sundries and the koxpers stopped killing and looting for all the profits. Now that the looting is fixed, I presume they will keep them out of sundries, K2&#39;d?

zenio

When FD first came out they were not in Sundries. They were bugged in drops and the only people selling them were koxpers because they had autoloot. To fix this KO put them in Sundries and the koxpers stopped killing and looting for all the profits. Now that the looting is fixed, I presume they will keep them out of sundries, K2&#39;d?[/b]
    thats not true W/A enchant scrolls were at sundries even in FireDrake beta -> then in FD

but problem with bugged drops appeared in KE

Ayman4u

When FD first came out they were not in Sundries. They were bugged in drops and the only people selling them were koxpers because they had autoloot. To fix this KO put them in Sundries and the koxpers stopped killing and looting for all the profits. Now that the looting is fixed, I presume they will keep them out of sundries, K2&#39;d?[/b]
    lol i had friend who can see treant by his graphic card and we couldnt see it we could just target it and kill it and he loot xD and ancinet weren&#39;t buged only treant , he wasn&#39;t koxper i am sure , and u can easily farm it , even in girakon we used to farm it for money to npc it for 175k so it has good drop rate for certain lvls o.0 same with trans scrolls , the only good thing that it was in sundries is increasing treasury income plus consuming the money on the server :x i dont think ppl need anything to consume there money that much atm when no coins dupes around :x so farmng it better i guess .

thats not true W/A enchant scrolls were at sundries even in FireDrake beta -> then in FD

but problem with bugged drops appeared in KE[/b]

Sry, meant before FD. the point is they were bugged and you couldn&#39;t loot them w/o auto loot, or that was how most people were doing it, so they put them in sundries That is the point, thx.

HotAsIce

Seeing the thing about autoloots and stuff got me thinking that maybe K2 did this to try to promote their autoloot scroll for your pets? Just a thought

HenryHill

You&#39;ll probably see enchant scrolls in the PUS at some point. It&#39;s the only thing that makes sense. :P

HotAsIce

That crossed my mind as well, wouldn&#39;t that be retarded? Something you could buy for 700k now you need a credit card to use? :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast