Valkry armor

This is a discussion on Valkry armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it my computer or did they remove Valkry armor from the power up store?? I hate the new armor ...
Page: 1

Heineken

Is it my computer or did they remove Valkry armor from the power up store??

I hate the new armor for humans it looks so gay besides that it last only 2 months while valkry lasted a year... I think k2 found a new way to steal some money from us :/

Unless im wrong and it's still availabe but i couldnt find it

SpiriT_HunteR

K2 removed it :S

Hopefully they will bring it back soon

wawh

this gives way more profit for k2 + turks will quiker buy gyphron if they dont buy extra kc.... from 1 gold premium you can get a set

you need 2 months of premmy for valk set

smart move in my eyes

SoulDace

K2 removed it :S

Hopefully they will bring it back soon[/b]
    If they do it , its will be bad move for them , since new valkyrie its for 2 months , people will buy it 3x times more then old valkyrie , and its same KC , they will get more money , money > k2 , so its not gonne back.

SpiriT_HunteR

If they do it , its will be bad move for them , since new valkyrie its for 2 months , people will buy it 3x times more then old valkyrie , and its same KC , they will get more money , money > k2 , so its not gonne back.[/b]
    Yes i know that it would be a bad move for them but i was saying "hopefully" :lol:

Heineken

Nice they add a new armor so people dont look all the same then they remove the old one... zzz

If they do it , its will be bad move for them , since new valkyrie its for 2 months , people will buy it 3x times more then old valkyrie , and its same KC , they will get more money , money > k2 , so its not gonne back.[/b]
    its not same kc new valk 9 dollars 2 months / old valk 15 dollars 6 months think about it k2 is making more money and more often ppl who still have valk should price it as if its 3x new gryphon crap

SoulDace

its not same kc new valk 9 dollars 2 months / old valk 15 dollars 6 months think about it k2 is making more money and more often ppl who still have valk should price it as if its 3x new gryphon crap[/b]
    Yea but ppl sold Valkyrie for cheap , so now they made new armor which is for only 2 months , people gonne speand a lot of KC for it.

Vyper

Nice they add a new armor so people dont look all the same then they remove the old one... zzz[/b]
    :lol: