Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

VaRaNaSi Sold

This is a discussion on VaRaNaSi Sold within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by petsmar2 Who is Varanasi? *:blink: * Well bb anyway... varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as ...
Page: 2

HolyDreams

Originally posted by petsmar2
    Who is Varanasi? *:blink: *
    Well bb anyway...
    varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )

SirKnight

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2
    Well bb anyway...
    varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )[/b]
    what about ..

411 :wub:

HolyDreams

411 is legendry on k2

SirKnight

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    411 is legendry on k2
    Yes but he left :mellow:

lesrewk

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2
    Well bb anyway...
    varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )[/b]
    ok he is the best sin that's why i killed him and face_two_knife using a human sin lvl 64 at the same time.

Trii

vara was using minor heal/attack/throw acid/cure combo.

FatM4n

he was really good

HolyDreams

Originally posted by lesrewk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lesrewk)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams@
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2

Well bb anyway...

varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )
    ok he is the best sin that's why i killed him and face_two_knife using a human sin lvl 64 at the same time.[/b]
    whats wrong ?

lesrewk

if he is the best sin how come i can kill him with a lvl 64 sin without in and ib and he was with another sin also hitting me. he always sucked, just items(suspicious), ks, acid pots and lvl. 0 skill.

Trii

lol, i remember when i was 65, went with invader to lvl on golems on orc side.
    varanasi 2 mages a priest and a warrior attacked us. note: invader wasnt buffed.
    they all died

HolyDreams

Originally posted by lesrewk
    if he is the best sin how come i can kill him with a lvl 64 sin without in and ib and he was with another sin also hitting me. *he always sucked, just items(suspicious), ks, acid pots and lvl. 0 skill.
    i killed 411 before 12 month ago, 411 is not legendry now <_< NONSENSE ! nobody cant be immortal !

lesrewk

you acidpotted him till you broke his dd? cuz that's the only way you could fight my old sin when you were human.
    I know 411 is not inmortal, but he was way better than most of the sins in diez including you.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by lesrewk
    you acidpotted him till you broke his dd? cuz that's the only way you could fight my old sin when you were human.
    I know 411 is not inmortal, but he was way better than most of the sins in diez including you.
    btw, i didnt use acid potion for 411 <_< anyway everyone know it.. who is best the sin on the diez !

bb

SisterMary

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    ...anyway everyone know it.. *who is best the sin on the diez !
    Not quite true coz those few great guys haven't fight 1vs1 in some tournament so there isn't something like "THE BEST SIN on DIEZ".

Thats only my opinion:
    ...coz "champion" should be choosen from all players fighting each other (same chars = levels, items; then only skills would be most important thing) - winner would be THE BEST.

That should apply to all chars: mages(difficult to judge :huh, BPs, warriors...

GS & GL ;]

antiriad

varan was a pain in the arse who got the majority of his np in a very suspect way.. and didnt pk on the same level as other sins .. to gain that much np he'd have to be like 4 times the sin urunfaster is combined with the healing skills of hanzo and the hit power of felix or russrogue (when he was fully kitted out) .. he had none of them and was easy to kill so the np to kill ratio never matched.

but whatever.. i hope it was sold to someone cool and good luck whatever you do in your life vara take care.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast