Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

VaRaNaSi Sold

This is a discussion on VaRaNaSi Sold within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2 Who is Varanasi? *:blink: * Well bb anyway... varanasi is best sin on diez.. ...
Page: 3

Unholy

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2
    Who is Varanasi? *:blink: *
    Well bb anyway...
    varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )[/b]

considering that im playing in diez too, he should be the second and ur the last one.

bb varanasi

giderayak bi diyalogla yolcu edelim

-item var mi aga
    -varanasinisatimvaaaaaaaaarrrr

fuck that shit vara is best hands down

r u still gunna play face ?? or are u done baba

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Maybe he didnt had such a good combo. But he was at the begining of diez too, made his items in legal ways, same as wasabi and blackpriest. And as far as i know his nps were made by hard playing, cuz a few weeks ago, everytime i was looking for pk he was there, solo or in party. He is good gun and good player, and i hope he keps playing, at least on face_two_knife.

GL & HF aga varanasi ^_^

Cava

Originally posted by lesrewk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lesrewk)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams@
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2

Who is Varanasi? *:blink: *
    Well bb anyway...

varanasi is best sin on diez.. ( as for me )
    ok he is the best sin that's why i killed him and face_two_knife using a human sin lvl 64 at the same time.[/b]
    varanasi has to acid pot me everytime to kill me -_- i'm kinda glad he's gone n i don't have to town 24/7 the minute i run out of hb to rpr. then again, BlowOne just nation transferred, gg.

i promise to stock my inventory with acid pots from now on :blink: .

face_two_knife is nothing legit anyway, wsn't he from that jojo clan or something, they were doing np transferring with a human mage. n that fake ghostface :lol:

BoBearXM

bb Varanasi. it was fun fighting against you with my light mage

WaSaBi

4 person was playing varanasi including me blackpriest and a classmate of us (which is sliding :P). Lesrewk there is no possiblity for u kill them 2vs1 if real user on it. Ask Ouroboros, they made 1vs1 till boths hp pots finish and he would say varanasi isnt noob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123