Ventrillo and K.O... help me pls.

This is a discussion on Ventrillo and K.O... help me pls. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm having problems with ventrillo and KO. Every time I open the ko window ventrillo lags so bad I can't ...
Page: 1

SaltyTaco

Default Ventrillo and K.O... help me pls.

I'm having problems with ventrillo and KO. Every time I open the ko window ventrillo lags so bad I can't understand it. If I play in wondow mode and open the ventrillo window on top of the KO window it does not lag but I can't do anything in game like this because ventrillo window is active. The minute I minimize Ventrillo it lags...

Anyone else ever had this problem? If so does anyone know how to fix it?

I_Am_On_Ares

um i do not know all the options of ventrilo but if it has a "always on top" option that may help, or the problem might be is u need more RAM

SaltyTaco

Got 1 gig of ram, that should be plenty for this game. Ventrillo never lags in WoW for me. Also have cable internet.

Nosferatu_Incognito

Make sure the audio isn't setup for directsound. sometimes that makes all the difference in the world. and ifyour soundcard shows up inyour I/O list select it, try not to use it as default wave mapper.