Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ventrilo

This is a discussion on Ventrilo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TS sounds like you're underwater and stuff... I used to love TS, then I found Ventrilo. Never went back, ever. ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

TS sounds like you're underwater and stuff...
    I used to love TS, then I found Ventrilo.
    Never went back, ever.

Some of the best moments of my life were on vent. :lol:
    [/b]
    You sure about that? Thats kinda sad -_-

IMHO:

Mumble>Ventrilo>TS

Lately I use my guild wars guild Ventrilo, but since there is a lot of ppl in my carnac clan I must find a different place for us

Eric? Is it possible to register a chanel with a 2-3 sub chanels on your vent server protected by pass, so only our clan could acces it?

Team speak is so shity dude...

Why would he pay out of his pocket for something that he does not like ? :mellow:

From my experience the only people i know that use team speak are the polish/german clans on Ares.

Once you go Vent you never go back to TS. Unless your computer is horrible and TS is easier for you to play KO with.

We would like to see you on Ventrilo forget TS! [/b]
    we and bloodline use ts also :P

and ts isnt shity >_< vent voices are gay thats why we dont use that

TopCat

we and bloodline use ts also :P

and ts isnt shity >_< vent voices are gay thats why we dont use that[/b]
    ur gay too..

ur gay too..[/b]
    ahahahha xD

thx to share your server..

Any one besides me use the Music Spam Channel? I think lutz made it for me when I was playing music in the General Chat Channel with some1, I know it was for me because he moved me into it, and the channel was never there until that day.

ChowBoy

thx to share your server..[/b]
    Yep TY

is the ventrilo offline?

is the ventrilo offline?[/b]
    Been gone for a few days now. I&#39;m trying to find a vent that will allow us to have a little ko4life channel atm. Unless any of the mods/admins have/know of a vent that we can use.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Been gone for a few days now. I&#39;m trying to find a vent that will allow us to have a little ko4life channel atm. Unless any of the mods/admins have/know of a vent that we can use.[/b]
    should realy concider not useing vent, it has a ftp exploit people can upload trojans to your pc with no notification,,,and saying it is normal from vent witch is usualy allowed already on firewalls leaveing it undestectible and unsafe to use...
    team speak how ever does not have this flaw vent has...so it is safer to use team speak and if the chats are set correctly to the Speex 25.9 Kbit setting the sound quality is actualy good &#39;;-]
    works great with my music studo equipmant &#39;;s
    another good point is vent does have a better chat system, thou if you realy wanted to have a chat yahoo and other clients are more preferred in my point of view...
    also...
    team speak has a channel commander option you can use on self option that takes away that under water effect/ aka echo.
    vent is just to unsafe to use since people can connect to who ever is on it ftp style.

P.S.and open mind thinks out side the box

Upgrade

ventrillio is better sound quality tho =(

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

ventrillio is better sound quality tho =([/b]
    what ever is more important to you, sound quality with vent and risking geting ftp hacked , and uploaed with a trojan, or use team speak and be safe from these exploits.. and like i said in my previous post.. if you set the sound options on team speak ..and not use default the quality is actualy good, just most do not know how to edit the sound options from admin currectly ...
    &#39;;-/
    EDiIT...just wanted to add....team speak only has bad quality on defalt settings , they can be changed to a more prefered setting..
    tried to use a better example for you to understand.

Upgrade

the amount of people that use ventrillo and dont get hacked im sure its not that bad or easy to do.

so ill sleep soundly

Zaczaco11

what ever is more important to you, sound quality with vent and risking geting ftp hacked , and uploaed with a trojan, or use team speak and be safe from these exploits.. and like i said in my previous post.. if you set the sound options on team speak ..and not use default the quality is actualy good, just most do not know how to edit the sound options from admin currectly ...
    &#39;;-/
    EDiIT...just wanted to add....team speak only has bad quality on defalt settings , they can be changed to a more prefered setting..
    tried to use a better example for you to understand.[/b]
    you do know how difficult it is to hack a ftp right? let alone through a ftp hoster. i could much more easily pay a gm 500 usd to clear out ur items . i&#39;ve hacked into numerous teamspeaks, failed every time on ftp. the only way you can get a trojan is if the computer it is hosted on has a trojan, which if they buy it from a company (which ko4life had one from a licensed company) it is 100% safe, ts on the other hand...well i could demonstrate it if you&#39;d like, gimme your info and i&#39;ll take ya thru the loop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast