Verify account through AITS to trade?

This is a discussion on Verify account through AITS to trade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've recently thought about coming back to KO and just see if I find the game worth playing again. I ...
Page: 1

Default Verify account through AITS to trade?

I've recently thought about coming back to KO and just see if I find the game worth playing again. I logged onto my character and wasn't able to trade. Read around on the KO webpage and found you have to verify your account through AITS? They want me to pay in order to trade in KO? and on top of that, even when I tried to do it I received a message saying that I had met the limit of accounts that could be activated through one number? I know 5NPoints isn't a huge amount... but it seems ridiculous that I have to pay to participate in one of the most vital parts of this game...

Since according to NTT my number is maxed out on accounts that can be verified, is there any way around this?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Its to prevent gold farmers from using zillions acccounts.
    Just use another phone number.

it is nuts we have to put in some amount to get the security that they are providing. but still i'am glad they made something..
    Although this game has alot of wrongs and buggs. i love it and can't stop playing it.
    So if you really want to play this game, yeah the 5 npoints worth it.

PS: Get OTP right away aswell, otherwise no point to play this game.
    Just a matter of time before you get hacked.

Yea I have the OTP, just trying to find a way to get my trading abilities active.. I submitted a ticket about it hoping something can be done... but if it's anything like the old days i'll hear back from them in December xD

If you create a new account I'm guessing you still have to activate through sms to trade?
    Last edited by M4gikarp; 01-05-2015 at 11:54 AM.