Very Cool =)

This is a discussion on Very Cool =) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was playong for the 1st time on Edana yesterday when some random person comes up and gives me this ...
Page: 1

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Default Very Cool =)

I was playong for the 1st time on Edana yesterday when some random person comes up and gives me this account info...answer to secret question all of it. I hope on it to check it out and it has a lvl 55 archer(nightrouge) lvl 34 warrior (nightcutter) and lvl 49mage (firework)...I changed the password to my own.

seller

phew.... :rollseyes:

merchanter123

did you get the email from him? and change the email info?

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by merchanter123
    did you get the email from him? and change the email info?
    yup changed everything

ZStyleZ

he will wait till u r lvl 60 and write a cs ticket "hacked acc help plssss change pw!"

merchanter123

wow a good deed done on rofd. haven't seen that since ko. ^_^ hope you have fun man.

Vash

lol what a good luck

xBigTyx

well, yesterday I was in moradong and this turk was trade spamming me but not pm'ing me trying to sell/trade me anything, So on the 10th trade i just said fuck it and accepted and BOOM 20,000,000,000 Coins and he accepted so i accepted and he just dissapear aftwards, Didnt know his name cuz it was all Turk style and didnt add him to friends cuz i didnt have the time, So now i have 20 GB out of nowhere. Didnt even have time to screenshot cuz i was so shockd!!! I Love Turks!!!

ZStyleZ

I sell u a lvl 60 assasin on diez with items and a little secret ^^ for 10gb on edana

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

that account was prolly hacked.

ZStyleZ

man dont give it back ^^

lol and he just wrote a topic saying he just downloaded a game and started playing like 2 days ago xDDDDDD

and bigty max is 2b not 20b h43r: