Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

English Server?

This is a discussion on English Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who else thinks they should make a english speaking only server. cuz im getting real tired of all these turkish ...
Page: 1

xs1ay3rx

Who else thinks they should make a english speaking only server. cuz im getting real tired of all these turkish people that i can understand trying to talk to me when im merchanting or pking or xping trying to get into parties and speaking giggerish. Anyone else think the english server would be a good idea?

Ofc it would be great but not gonna happen

xs1ay3rx

We should make it happen lol

Good luck with that, never gonna happen

Banned Senior Member

We should make it happen lol[/b]
    but we cant

if u wanna go 2 1 server with most english u should take ares.

fredie

just advertise kol to more english-speaking countries :P

xs1ay3rx

yeah but it’s a great concept maybe if we post enough on the Knight OnLine forms maybe they will consider it? It would be a great thing but it would be WAAYY to flooded all the time because everyone who speak English would go there. Maybe if we posted on Knight OnLine forums saying that we would all pay for the server and get premium and pus and shit they would do it. Cuz they wouldent have to pay for the server and they would make money and not have any backdoor. Good Idea.? No.? Yes.?

And we need to find out all these koxp websites or kosp websites and take them all down so we can keep the English server clean and not have all these people getting alota money and levels cuz they koxp and try to show off because there stupid fools and think it is cool to koxp and get higher level and gear then everyone they all need to quit the game. and go find a gun and shoot themselves in the head. 8 times…

Duro

It will not happen, but don't forget, english players can be retarts to.

xs1ay3rx

LOL yeah they can a lot of English players koxp/kosp also. I am getting very tired of all this. they all derserve to get there acc and computer hacked and have a trained assassin come after them and torture them for months and kill them slowly as we take all there items and delevel there charter in front of them. 

put some english speaker kids to play ko and they would be like turks are.

but i think the point here is the annoying that is read Turkish everywhere u go

min0r

all speack english .... The End

agendas

it wont ever hold they will find a way in, and some europeans play and also spanish..... its a quite popular game..... but turks will easily find a way in, best thing to do is join an english clan, turn all chat off, and mind your own like i did :P (ps not all turks are bad!)

-DURKA(2)

It's A good idea but has alot of ups and downs. Turks do ruin the game but they kinda make it fun in a way. I think we all get a little more satisfaction killing some noob turk.

Than again, you wont have to deal with a retarded bdw,dungeon,cz partys.

But I think its something we should at least try.

Boyce

Wont happen or im sure it would have already.

min0r

Who else thinks they should make a english speaking only server. cuz im getting real tired of all these turkish people that i can understand trying to talk to me when im merchanting or pking or xping trying to get into parties and speaking giggerish. Anyone else think the english server would be a good idea?[/b]
    To have a server of a single language, if you have a server multi languages, where you can go slowly learning the turkish language. Enlgish or English, that's a good server, if you think about it, not just play, but you also learn different languages. 1 year ago is not wise nor to thank in turkish (kanka) xD ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast