Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Very sad day, friend quited :(

This is a discussion on Very sad day, friend quited :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today ...... one of nicest ppl I ever meet in this game, old school player, has decided to quit .... ...
Page: 1

Default Very sad day, friend quited :(

today ...... one of nicest ppl I ever meet in this game, old school player, has decided to quit ....

ColdLady, mage aka ::Hawk::, warrior

this is very sad day for me ......

well, Hawk gl in rl m8 !

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol tons of tormentors quitting

Banned

they got bored of killing me ..dont worry..ill try to put up more of a fight...just let me xp some h43r:

DarkFlare

o i rememer HAwk he lvled me to like 40 in one day wheni was noob real kewl guy

Guachimagaa

why did he quit??? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

amerigo

noooooooooooo

sad news

IkoRia

sux

Apostilo

Deus, Aenima, Hawk, Yarnero - so sad ....

Reasons they told me - Bugged game with no customer support /all know this/ but main reason is the non tradable scrolls - all waited this to be fixed but no one ready to pay money anymore for scrolls when u can pay money and play free of buggs game like WoW ... so they all move there. KO is not anymore free to play game - no usd=no login=no scrolls to have real fun and same time no custommer support

Ashira

That sucks but they have good reasons.
    Sad day indeed

Mrjcolley101

Everyone is quitting, would k2 read this dam post... we should all make one post each on the official KOforum topic "BRING BACK SCROLLS OR I QUIT YOUR BUGGED GAME" that might bring some attention to them.

TakeThat

got that fkcing right warriors swordancing me from behidn the hill, archers shooting all arrows 100% and fcking battle preist running faster then rogues. scrolls get fcked when duffed, WTF ist here to play with this game ? why waste my usd ?

why don;t these farkers just make god mode and 1 hit kill ? mayb thats not fun it is ? zzzz then why cheat zzz... no skills farkers sorry about outrage.. very sad to hear old freind leave xD

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by TakeThat
    got that fkcing right warriors swordancing me from behidn the hill, archers shooting all arrows 100% and fcking battle preist running faster then rogues. scrolls get fcked when duffed, WTF ist here to play with this game ? why waste my usd ?

why don;t these farkers just make god mode and 1 hit kill ? mayb thats not fun it is ? zzzz then why cheat zzz... no skills farkers sorry about outrage.. very sad to hear old freind leave xD
    Everyone is angry about these problems, its completly understandable. We need to do something about it and we need to do it sooner rather than later.

Very sad to see another good player leave (I dont know him im only a noob on edena)

acolyted

nooooooo
    coldy is one of the nicest persons ever :{{{{
    coldy pls reply :<

rick

If they are going to play wow now..
    tell them Xavius on euroservers or
    SpireStone americanserver

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by rick
    If they are going to play wow now..
    tell them Xavius on euroservers or