Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very sad day, friend quited :(

This is a discussion on Very sad day, friend quited :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad to hear that...
Page: 2

sad to hear that

cadela

GL mate u r good person

We need scrolls to merchant. No point of exping , because no scrolls no pk. GG

BB

CrnaC

it is too sad when u see that quit somebody who play that long as Cold Lady (who was very respected mage on Dies server), and then that same person have that much will effort to make 70 level warrior, :::Hawk:::.
    When I see that somebody like him (who get over million of K2 KO problems) quit, I really start to ask myself: "is it time to we all stop?!"

Sad.

Hey, Coldy, look on this way...ur english is better then before, so u will be better teacher. But...don't learn kids to speak this way: "sry 2 hear that some1 like U leave game, but we still <3 U, and wish U gl in rl, dude, m8, aga, kanka" (i mean...who else speak like this? only freaks)

one more thing...if u start playing WoW, U can try with making clan (guild) Tormentors, for case that this Glars petition don't make effect, maybe we all come to WoW :P )

Sad.

Mario

Originally posted by Apostilo
    Deus, Aenima, Hawk, Yarnero - so sad ....

Reasons they told me - Bugged game with no customer support /all know this/ but main reason is the non tradable scrolls - all waited this to be fixed but no one ready to pay money anymore for scrolls when u can pay money and play free of buggs game like WoW ... so they all move there. KO is not anymore free to play game - no usd=no login=no scrolls to have real fun and same time no custommer support
    damn right... this fukin greedy K2 makin me totaly pissed off.............. KO should cost like max 1$ per month with this shitload of bugs, cheaters, hackers and w/o any help from CS...

PoweRTugA

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apostilo
    Deus, Aenima, Hawk, Yarnero - so sad ....

Reasons they told me - Bugged game with no customer support /all know this/ but main reason is the non tradable scrolls - all waited this to be fixed but no one ready to pay money anymore for scrolls when u can pay money and play free of buggs game like WoW ... so they all move there. KO is not anymore free to play game - no usd=no login=no scrolls to have real fun and same time no custommer support
    damn right... this fukin greedy K2 makin me totaly pissed off.............. KO should cost like max 1$ per month with this shitload of bugs, cheaters, hackers and w/o any help from CS...[/b]
    Yep, we pay for shity service <_<

About ::Hawk::
    GL irl mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12