Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Very Strange lol

This is a discussion on Very Strange lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So just to let you all know syntax1 was hacked and they ( whoever got into it ) were about ...
Page: 1

deadzone

Angry

So just to let you all know syntax1 was hacked and they ( whoever got into it ) were about to sell, keep or whatever all my higher priced items, but didnt make it till i got it back to me. Alot of items i know where in INN at last logoff where now on me and i didnt do that. At first when trying to login it keeped saying user password combo dont match, so i tried password link reset and it didnt want to let me, many times, made trouble ticket and still waiting for them to get it together. Then after it letting me change password, then it keeped saying user name does not exits , how ever ya spell that lol. Then after many tries password change and all I finally got login. Now it looks ok, but i think some items and cash are missing. So when KO finds out what happened I hope they ban those ppls for life lol. So it look like 2 things happened, 1) hacked 2) software glich for saying user does not exits.

hummmmmmm IDK But look out ppls you mess with me, I know a lot of ppls around the world, so dont be surpised if they come knocking at your door... I will find you.............................

syntax

lol that suckz

This is lame.

So just to let you all know syntax1 was hacked and they ( whoever got into it ) were about to sell, keep or whatever all my higher priced items, but didnt make it till i got it back to me. Alot of items i know where in INN at last logoff where now on me and i didnt do that. At first when trying to login it keeped saying user password combo dont match, so i tried password link reset and it didnt want to let me, many times, made trouble ticket and still waiting for them to get it together. Then after it letting me change password, then it keeped saying user name does not exits , how ever ya spell that lol. Then after many tries password change and all I finally got login. Now it looks ok, but i think some items and cash are missing. So when KO finds out what happened I hope they ban those ppls for life lol. So it look like 2 things happened, 1) hacked 2) software glich for saying user does not exits.

hummmmmmm IDK But look out ppls you mess with me, I know a lot of ppls around the world, so dont be surpised if they come knocking at your door... I will find you.............................

syntax[/b]
    That one happen me 2 times when changing password with small/big letters mixxed >.<" Had to do forget PW to get it fixxed both times

silence1337

wow dude sux but erm why did you made this topic actually? :P I know it sux but ye life&#39;s a b!tch, as I found out a few days ago because I got a fine for early Fireworks ;(

wow dude sux but erm why did you made this topic actually? :P I know it sux but ye life&#39;s a b!tch, as I found out a few days ago because I got a fine for early Fireworks ;([/b]
    lol that sucks

syntax0111

Smile

Hummmmm why not make a post bout it. Yes its lame and all, but i got bored. But to have it say user name wrong and i know all was typed correctly, doesnt make sense. Its called a hack and KO software problem. hummmmmm Or i remember long time ago when i uesd to sign on and it would sign on a different charactor like an orc or someboby i dont know, so maybe that happened or IDK lol Anyway the thing about it is I couldnt play for 2 whole days lmao

syntax

silence1337

syntax error ... xD thats what my calculator says sometimes lol :P but when u type ur password wrong sometimes it also says account doesnt exist and sometimes it says wrong password.

HotAsIce

It will give you that error until the password is correctly reset. It&#39;s not a glitch. And I&#39;m sure that 10 year old turk who got your info via keylogger is shaking in his boots every time he hears a doorbell.

silence1337

It will give you that error until the password is correctly reset. It&#39;s not a glitch. And I&#39;m sure that 10 year old turk who got your info via keylogger is shaking in his boots every time he hears a doorbell.[/b]
    ahha xDDD

btw i hope you didnt visit this site? else ur a dumbfcuk xD

PS: DONT GIVE UR INFO ON THAT SITE LOL

syntax0111

Keylogger my ass, system scanned on daily basis using norton and trend micro.

and yes I know all was type in correctly all times, double, triple checked it many times ....................

HotAsIce

Don&#39;t post sites like that on forums anywhere, its just a gateway for other people to get their shit stolen.

edit and remove link pls there are dumb people here that may click it

yeah bad decission not actualyl put the link

similar thing :S http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=179649&hl=

Btw. you cant change password while acc is in use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast