Video that starts before BDW

This is a discussion on Video that starts before BDW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone try changing it to their own little video? I've been thinking about it, but i haven't reached 61 for ...
Page: 1

holdmymoney

Anyone try changing it to their own little video? I've been thinking about it, but i haven't reached 61 for bdw again. im lvling a dcz char for 60+

didinino

just esc it, if u wanna watch it go ko folder and videos or intro folder... it was there since KO or KE..

i like the music :<

mammlea2

just esc it, if u wanna watch it go ko folder and videos or intro folder... it was there since KO or KE..[/b]

ESC or Seed>Option>Graphic> uncheck play movies

ArminVanBuuren

have you guys noticed that even having disabled the background music on your options&#39; folder, it will be re-enabled as soon as you press ESC on the video? Has anyone any method to avoid this? I don&#39;t like the KO music at all and if possible, any way to turn off that gamecam-cheap-recording video?

Edit: thx mammlea2 :P

Cadence96

Anyone try changing it to their own little video? I&#39;ve been thinking about it, but i haven&#39;t reached 61 for bdw again. im lvling a dcz char for 60+[/b]
    How sad... 4 replies but nobody has read the question

ArminVanBuuren

How sad... 4 replies but nobody has read the question [/b]
    Maybe because most of us don&#39;t care about the video (imagine you have a shitty PC...video would last like 50 secs laggin&#39; before starting...then, if you have changed the video, you&#39;d get the video yet and you&#39;ll have to still cancel...while your party is already getting buffed).

About the video change, it has a 640 x 480 screen size, speed transmition 2079 and different sizes (11, 46 and 47 secs each)...if those videos are not acting together as a single one, then you could change the files and see your own video, of course, only if it is the same kind of file and same characteristics.

I wouldn&#39;t recommend it though.

PS to Cadence96: have you noticed that yours was the 5th reply with no answer to the topic? :P

Cadence96

PS to Cadence96: have you noticed that yours was the 5th reply with no answer to the topic? :P[/b]
    Yes I have.
    I have read his question but I don&#39;t have an answer for him...
    /offtopic_mode_off