Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

If you owned KO.

This is a discussion on If you owned KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K, lets forgot it'll never happen. Imagine you were given KO. Literally given it. What would you do? How would ...
Page: 1

K, lets forgot it'll never happen.
    Imagine you were given KO. Literally given it.
    What would you do?
    How would you change it?
    Who would you hire for GM's?
    I would leave it in RoFD, I would hire 3 gms for every server. I would ban turkish café's, get rid of xtrap, and would add harder mobs wich give way more exp and make it easier to 80 and lvl max is 90 or 100.
    What idea's do you have?

Banned

basically become rich and do what K2 do .. not work alot get loads of money, what can peopel do about it .. not alot, so K2 have got my dream KOL

BekOw38

My balls, You would do that.. Yeah right.. If you would get the money that K2 gets from the Turks.. You would visit Turkey every week to get even more people and suck the goverments balls so they allow KO in Turkey.

My balls, You would do that.. Yeah right.. If you would get the money that K2 gets from the Turks.. You would visit Turkey every week to get even more people and suck the goverments balls so they allow KO in Turkey.[/b]
    K, to stop people thinking like k2 lets just say you're a multi billionaire ._.

Banned

id sell K2 for even more , or cancel the premiums, give every 1 30 days free and turn off servers , coz i can do it coz illbe a billionaire

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

would keep all lvl 80's under close surveillance.

ban tons and tons of cheaters.

would do a dupe wipe.

would hire a big team that can fix bugs and server instability.

would add a few new servers when cheating duping etc is no longer possible.

would build a much better server.

i wouldnt kick turks or any country causse the bigger the mass the more the money (you'll need it to make more and better servers)

would stop taking patches from cnko so koxp is easier to beat (would make my own patches)

i wouldnt change the lvl cap anymore causse without xp bugging and koxp... lvling is hard enough (only acc share would go 80 within 6 months)

BekOw38

I'd let people from Africa get free premium and play with +10 items :P

G0D

I'd let people from Africa get free premium and play with +10 items :P[/b]
    I can't stop laughing :lol:

Kailean

basically become rich and do what K2 do .. not work alot get loads of money, what can peopel do about it .. not alot, so K2 have got my dream KOL[/b]
    owned :lol:

V

how much do you think it cost to buy ko?

Fantasy

1. Would delete all coins on all servers (sorry for the few legit players)
    2. Would delete all +8 and above (again sorry for the few legit players)
    3. Would make the game P2P with 2 premiums (8$ and 15$)
    4. Would let some part of the game code be rewritten
    5. Would ban mid-eastern IP's
    6. Remove 50% cap at lvl61
    7. Add better security
    8. Make bosses spawn a little faster (3-4h instead of 6-8h now)
    9. Wars that are good for both USA as European players (2 european time and 2 at usa time)

And so on

WhateverYouSay

1. Delete all coins...
    2. Make it P2P instead of prem..
    3. Hire 5 gms each server. (People that has no education, like 18 year old nerds that wud be happy for like 3 $ per hour)
    4. Dupe wipe automaticly 3 times a day...
    5. Move some servers to Nordic countries (Sweden/Norway/Denmark/Iceland/Finland)
    6. BAN turks and give them their own server... Wich will be overfilled and crashed, shame for them :P....
    7. Make +8 easier with trinas piece ... (Fucked up so many times getting tired of buying em =( )
    8. More bosses in Cz , like around the EXP spots and stuff =)..
    9. Open a 24/7 help phone line for users... Where they could easilly get help..
    10. Open paypal

ST

1. I would reset everything, no accounts, no items (Sorry for legit players) Thats would be good for everyone
    2. Get turks like 2 servers, only turks would play there, and they couldnt join in our server (Sorry for good turkish users, but i cant play with 10 years old fucking dumb fucks)
    3. Make KO only for 16+ years old, you should have send copy of your pass to active your account.
    4. Make it p2p, since premium sux
    5. Make it KO (not KE or ROFD)
    6. Clans could have 150 people in it, and to register clan you should pay 10usd or something
    7. Would fucking rape xtrap and put some better security
    8. Make easyer to get +10 items ( coz now its BS, if you get +10 GM would delete it, coz its ALMOST impossible, and if you actualy use +10 item you need to pay GM everyday so he wont delete it and ban you lol )
    9. I would make like 3 with alot more maps and better xp spots and no lag even with 500k people online ( Not like Ronark 1, Ronark 2, just one server.
    10. Get like 5-7 gms per server, so players could contact GM 24/7
    11. If some new hack is out, i would shut down servers till i can fix it and patch it.
    12. Make better Custumer Support, like 20 people that actualy help people, not copy paste everything and reply only after a week.
    13. I would make alot harder all bosses, for best boss you should have 100 people (lvl 70+) You wouldnt run around bowl and farm everything, you should have full party to kill a duke or some other "easy" boss

I think thats all...

BekOw38

1. I would reset everything, no accounts, no items (Sorry for legit players) Thats would be good for everyone
    3. Make KO only for 16+ years old, you should have send copy of your pass to active your account.
    6. Clans could have 150 people in it, and to register clan you should pay 10usd or something
    11. If some new hack is out, i would shut down servers till i can fix it and patch it.[/b]
    You wouldn't keep any people that play the game then...

Thank god your not the owner of k2

MakuLine

ipban all countries

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast