Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

views on turkish racism

This is a discussion on views on turkish racism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so whats the view on all the turkish racism that ko4life deals out? how do you mods think of so-called ...
Page: 1

Default views on turkish racism

so whats the view on all the turkish racism that ko4life deals out? how do you mods think of so-called racism towards turks?

my view: GET OUTTA OUR GAME ZOMG CHEATERS

so whats yours?

Dorn

$5 says this will be locked

do you really want to hear my view? Because all you'll do is fucking complain

im not complaining i just wanna hear your view <_<

and by my first post i told you I WANTED YOUR VIEW OMG <_<

Why cheaters? u just dont like them because they dont know English...thats just it...because get the Turks which do know English and u will think good of them...they have just a different language

my view is that they just dont know English and its hard to comunicate with them

well actually i hate them for these reasons:

1. they fack my mother everytime i say something thats not that harsh

2. they always try to offer me shit items while im merchanting

3. language barrier

4. most of the cheaters are turks rather than the english speakers. yes there are english speaking cheaters but most of them are the turks zzz.

5. no comment on number 5 as im not sure of the facts on number 5

Banned

omg! not another fucking topic about turks

yes we understand they dupe cheat hack, blah blah blah who the fuck cares now they wont ever leave

not all turks are bad, blah blah blah i know good turks this "so and so" turk is good

lock plz, gonna need some water for all the flames

sexa

i think such useless ppl will never stop opening such topics

i ll give 100m on diez if nobody opens such a topic for a whole day but donno who to give money. i cant afford to give all diez players

Anchor

jeez thats soo simple...how can u be proud to be american if u're just PLAIN dumb.

i wonder if there would be a community only of american people. yea i agree there'd be no "i fak your brather mather and systher" but i'm sure more disgusting insults would come.

my view: u're dumb

MyBitch

i dislike them cus they dislike me nuff said?

My View U are :wacko: =not so intelligent

sexa

Originally posted by MyBitch
    i dislike them cus they dislike me nuff said?
    u better learn how to use "most" word. dont u have any turkish friend? if not u are unlucky or not playing this game for long time

well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least they are honest.

I am totally against racism in whatever form, i think there is no need for it, we are all born equal and we all die equal, thats the way life is. That said i don't want to have it forced into my face everyday when i read a simple forum. Everyday a new topic, 'i hate turks', 'this is why turks are stupid', 'why everyone hates turks' etc etc where as the reality is you have no reason to hate turks, you walk past a turkish person in the street and you have no reason to hate him, although i have no doubt you will find you will because of this game.

Saying you have a hatred for a nation meerly acts as a generalisation. You can hate the individuals but you have no reason to hate every single one of them, thats ridiculous. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate turkish people that play this game that have to put up with these insults everyday, despite the fact that they have never cheated, scammed, even so much as put one foot wrong in this game, but they have to put up with this generalised racism because of things other people have done.

Charlie187 is american, does that mean you have the right to believe all americans are scammers?
    0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?

I can't be arsed continueing that but the list goes on. If you have a problem with individuals, keep it between individuals don't bring nationality into it when it has no place. The other day i got ksed by some canadian bloke, i didn't make a post saying 'ZOMG i got ksed by an american' yet everyday someone makes a post about 'OMG Turk's ksed me'

It's not the nation that offends you, its the invidual, so what gives you the right to offend the nation in return?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least they are honest.

I am totally against racism in whatever form, i think there is no need for it, we are all born equal and we all die equal, thats the way life is. That said i don't want to have it forced into my face everyday when i read a simple forum. Everyday a new topic, 'i hate turks', 'this is why turks are stupid', 'why everyone hates turks' etc etc where as the reality is you have no reason to hate turks, you walk past a turkish person in the street and you have no reason to hate him, although i have no doubt you will find you will because of this game.

Saying you have a hatred for a nation meerly acts as a generalisation. You can hate the individuals but you have no reason to hate every single one of them, thats ridiculous. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate turkish people that play this game that have to put up with these insults everyday, despite the fact that they have never cheated, scammed, even so much as put one foot wrong in this game, but they have to put up with this generalised racism because of things other people have done.

Charlie187 is american, does that mean you have the right to believe all americans are scammers?
    0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?

I can't be arsed continueing that but the list goes on. If you have a problem with individuals, keep it between individuals don't bring nationality into it when it has no place. The other day i got ksed by some canadian bloke, i didn't make a post saying 'ZOMG i got ksed by an american' yet everyday someone makes a post about 'OMG Turk's ksed me'

It's not the nation that offends you, its the invidual, so what gives you the right to offend the nation in return?

He s right.....
    :wub:

sexa

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

+1 for such a comment.

and i m also turkish and i dont like SOME of my own nation's players on this game cuz they are not smart

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast