Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

views on turkish racism

This is a discussion on views on turkish racism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least ...
Page: 2

cRuX

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least they are honest.

I am totally against racism in whatever form, i think there is no need for it, we are all born equal and we all die equal, thats the way life is. That said i don't want to have it forced into my face everyday when i read a simple forum. Everyday a new topic, 'i hate turks', 'this is why turks are stupid', 'why everyone hates turks' etc etc where as the reality is you have no reason to hate turks, you walk past a turkish person in the street and you have no reason to hate him, although i have no doubt you will find you will because of this game.

Saying you have a hatred for a nation meerly acts as a generalisation. You can hate the individuals but you have no reason to hate every single one of them, thats ridiculous. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate turkish people that play this game that have to put up with these insults everyday, despite the fact that they have never cheated, scammed, even so much as put one foot wrong in this game, but they have to put up with this generalised racism because of things other people have done.

Charlie187 is american, does that mean you have the right to believe all americans are scammers?
    0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?

I can't be arsed continueing that but the list goes on. If you have a problem with individuals, keep it between individuals don't bring nationality into it when it has no place. The other day i got ksed by some canadian bloke, i didn't make a post saying 'ZOMG i got ksed by an american' yet everyday someone makes a post about 'OMG Turk's ksed me'

It's not the nation that offends you, its the invidual, so what gives you the right to offend the nation in return?
    all english people are arrogant :lol:

MyBitch

Originally posted by sexa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MyBitch
    i dislike them cus they dislike me nuff said?
    u better learn how to use "most" word. dont u have any turkish friend? if not u are unlucky or not playing this game for long time[/b]
    played 4 years soo.. not that
    no dont have any turkish friends.. why? cus when they write something in turkish and i write "english please?" they say the same old shit about my mom or w/

Ainelover

Omg koffs turkish got another languache so its hard to comunicate with them? wtf im not from an english talkin county still ive learned it... why cant they do it to instead of spam ýýýýý´´y üüüü¨åuü and shit?.. lwl caq my arse lol <_<

Originally posted by cRuX
    shut up because i'm english, and i'm better that you :lol:

well there is one more solution.
    if you guys, turks, who are in this forums, dont like the racism that some ppl do here, then why dont you go to turkish forums where all people speak turkish language and everyone will be happy.

sexa

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    Originally posted by sexa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MyBitch

i dislike them cus they dislike me nuff said?

u better learn how to use "most" word. dont u have any turkish friend? if not u are unlucky or not playing this game for long time
    played 4 years soo.. not that
    no dont have any turkish friends.. why? cus when they write something in turkish and i write "english please?" they say the same old shit about my mom or w/[/b]
    repeating.

[b]learn the usage of "MOST" or "SOME" words. 1 of them is enough

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    shut up because i'm english, and i'm better that you :lol:[/b]
    I thought you were irish not british :P

Or do you live in northen ireland... :o

lol no money for a good school? I got another language and I can talk english to....so why dont u know turkish...is like the same of they not knowing English I know English is one of the most used languages but not everyone has to know it...

TunaFishyMe

what about gays? they are so gay

<_<

sexa

Originally posted by rock08
    if you guys, turks, who are in this forums, dont like the racism that some ppl do here, then why dont you go to turkish forums where all people speak turkish language and everyone will be happy.
    i dont think this forum permits its users to be racist

Ainelover

but its pretty lame to sit and spam ur own languache and then the other people u spam to say talk english plz and he stills continue with his dumb ass to speak >.< h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

Originally posted by rock08
    no, how about this... If you don't like me banning every racist post then why don't you move to a different forum?

This forum does not promote racism, and neither will i tolerate it.

If you want me removed as moderator with the reasoning 'not racist enough' i wish you all the luck with your petition

Default Re: views on turkish racism

Originally posted by STevarius
    so whats the view on all the turkish racism that ko4life deals out? how do you mods think of so-called racism towards turks?

my view: GET OUTTA OUR GAME ZOMG CHEATERS

so whats yours?
    Get over it you fucking retard just stop making posts.

Do you even realise how much money k2 get from turkey? do you think that they would ever ban turkish i.ps, do you think that you are more important that everyone else?

stop making these posts and can someone please go on the admin account and set his post cound to zero or something just to piss him off, normal people make posts because they have an interest in the subject... not because they want a better post count

sexa

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    If you want me removed as moderator with the reasoning 'not racist enough' i wish you all the luck with your petition
    u ll only get acclaims with this attitude.

ps : requesting acclaim emoticon pls :P

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast