Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

views on turkish racism

This is a discussion on views on turkish racism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres always a solution. if someone from turkey is ksing then you stay and keep the spot. it's no use ...
Page: 7

theres always a solution. if someone from turkey is ksing then you stay and keep the spot.
    it's no use we was staying for 2h on spot and turkish party was ksing us for all time.They get probably 2-3k exp and swearing us coz they was to weak to ks with 8 ppl 4 ppl party.The sad thing is 99% of them is like that dumb and arrogant(in game) eh.

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Jubilex
    I would also like to point out that you should never judge a countries citizens by it's political leadership.
    I beg to differ; who voted for that leader? If a country voted republican then obviously you can see where that countries mindset is.

SiegeR

Originally posted by STevarius
    well actually i hate them for these reasons:

1. they fack my mother everytime i say something thats not that harsh

2. they always try to offer me shit items while im merchanting

3. language barrier

4. most of the cheaters are turks rather than the english speakers. yes there are english speaking cheaters but most of them are the turks zzz.

5. no comment on number 5 as im not sure of the facts on number 5
    MOST OF THE CHEATERS ARE NOT FROM TURKEY
    ITS BECAUSE WE ARE MORE THAN ANY NATION HERE

count like this

TotalPlayers/Cheaters and u will see there are more cheater nations

Technicolor

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    do you really want to hear my view? Because all you'll do is fucking complain
    :wub:

-------------------------------------------

Flilthy rotten, camal spitting, allah bashing, woman raping, flilthy sand niggers (except Utkan, who has become civilised and "white" as we know it :wub: )

Common chat between them is "who ate my roadkill?", "Im sorry, that was yours?", 1st guy *rapes 2nd guys wif*

We need to bring in a person who can convert them all into normal white people... or atleast wipe them off the face of the Earth with someone like Hitler (nkcorey aka ccccch).

I could go on, tbh I just want a flame :wub:

Feel the :wub: ?[/b]

why is this person still allowed on this forum? all i see him do is insult every nation, minorty group he can get his youthfull brain on.....

SiegeR

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@

Flilthy rotten, camal spitting, allah bashing, woman raping, flilthy sand niggers (except Utkan, who has become civilised and "white" as we know it :wub: )

Common chat between them is "who ate my roadkill?", "Im sorry, that was yours?", 1st guy *rapes 2nd guys wif*

We need to bring in a person who can convert them all into normal white people... or atleast wipe them off the face of the Earth with someone like Hitler (nkcorey aka ccccch).

I could go on, tbh I just want a flame :wub:

Feel the :wub: ?

why is this person still allowed on this forum? all i see him do is insult every nation, minorty group he can get his youthfull brain on.....[/b]
    devile went to swimming with his new swim wear(leopard spoted) :wub:

nfw

paddy (0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?)
    its true tho we are all arrogant we got the biggest ego's in the world

SiegeR

Originally posted by nfw
    paddy (0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?) *
    its true tho we are all arrogant we got the biggest ego's in the world
    thats good for u :rollseyes:

tolgahan

if u r mad and swearing at turks that doesnt mean u r racist.I dont think anybody care ppl call them racist.I saw that after they calm down they didnt say the samethings.

If i see the same person posting the same things then i call him racist.
    Turks are cheating spamming bla bla bla.Lots of times i said "i hate that fucking kids" .. You cant solve anything here .now pls lock this topic.
    If u r racist lick my dick. If u r not racist "Hey bro"..
    Pls lock this topic.

Jubilex

I beg to differ; who voted for that leader? If a country voted republican then obviously you can see where that countries mindset is.

Chris I disagree, taking the US for example....voting is not compulsory. Believe me when I say that will make a significant difference to the end result of any ballot. Do political leaders outline their full intentions prior to being elected? no of course not. We live in democracy's by name only.....most western nations run a 2 party political system, neither party is that different from the other. You could almost draw a similarity to their time in power as a time sharing arrangement. Here in Australia it's no different, the only significant difference is the fact it is compulsary for us to vote (fined if you dont). Citizens must choose what they see as the lesser of 2 evils but in the end regardless of who they vote for decisions will be made based on economic rationale. Bare in mind all citizens are manipulated and force fed half truths to further empower the party in office. Sure a countries mindset may lean towards conservatism or liberalism at any given time, but the parties dont divulge their intentions. Do you truly believe that Americans would have re-elected Bush a second time had it not been for 9/11 and weapons of mass destruction? which we all know was nothing more than propaganda. Sure the leaders of US, Britain, & Australia knew the truth but from the leadership's point of view why should they let a good lie get in the way of the truth. Alot of American sons & daughters will never be going home to their families and I honestly believe had voters been made aware of what the future held more people would have made an effort to vote. Yes there radical elements in every society but generally as a whole people from every nation around the world practice tolerance, but that doesnt mean they cant be easily mislead. However I respect your opinion and thats probably a democracy's greatest asset, we can discuss, agree, or disagree, but in the end still shake hands and enjoy a drink.

Jubilex

I gotta say tolgahan, regardless of where we are from or our differences we all have one thing in common. An appreciation for beautifull women...<3 your sig

tolgahan

Everybody is different.Thats the point.And everybody thinks i am ok others have mistakes.

i love my sig i love her. She promised me .She ll marry me aftre i become 25 : ) B)

i am serious :angry:

nfw

-_-
    i ant the smarts person in the world but here gose

for the judging by policical leader bs the ape we got for a leader now was a hell of alot better than the other shit head who couldnt make a setance without a hand up his ass

ive neem fucked over by people of all natinality but by far ill rather be fucked over by someone who has a brain enof to know id put a slug in there head if i meet them face to face but when its a turk 90% of this game is turkish and all are the same way exept for a few husy someone i respect and he knows english better than i do xD but he dosnt turn and say fuck u mother when u ask for swift he dosnt lure on u 24/7 i have had more problems with turkish people in the game in 1 day than i have in rl with people i see everyday

sorry for my english im just a contry bumpkin and people in my own contry most that are on this site will say well im a dumb hick witch is generlization but do i bitch nope i just call them a yank

so saying we cant say anthing back at people who talk shit about us is the same as taking there side...

if u dont know half the stuff i sead www.redneckdictinary.com xD

Technicolor

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>

Feel the :wub: ?[/b]
    zzz u have one of the weakest characters i have ever seen, u dont even stand for the things u post cuz ull edit them out........ 2 bad it is quoted twice in this threat

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@

Feel the :wub: ?
    zzz u have one of the weakest characters i have ever seen, u dont even stand for the things u post cuz ull edit them out........ 2 bad it is quoted twice in this threat[/b]
    actually no i editted them out... as for banning, it's being looked in to

cerocool

Queria escribir algo decente, y como mi ingles es horrible no lo puedo hacer, porfavor alguien aga el favor de traducirlo pls.

Con respecto al racismo, me inclino mas por lo q' plantea "run" todos nacemos iguales y eso no tiene q' ver con q' todos somos clones o tenemos el mismo CI o contextura fisica como lo plantea "zero"... simplemente nacemos bajo estatutos morales similes, todos tenemos el derecho a la vida y a la libre exprecion, tenemos mismos derechos y deveres para con el resto. Principalmente creo q' el problema aqui radica es q' a dado momento aparecieron turkos en USKO de manera exponencial y junto con ello una serie de irregularidades en el juego, como es de imaginar se le atribulle a ellos, es sierto q' muchos turkos son scamers cheater y demaces, pero por ello no se puede echar a todos dentro del mismo saco. Tambien hay muchos truchos de otras nacionalidades, yo soy de chile y ak somos muy pocos los q' jugamos KO (al rededor de 5 o 6 -.-) y ak en mi pais muchas veces existe ksi un odio pario para con los peruanos... pq algunos llegan a chile en busca de mejores espectativas y se produce un antisemitismo 1' a mi modo de ver es bastante ridiculo, pero ak en el juego e conocido muchicimos peruanos q' son exelentes personas y ahora los considero muy buenos amigos y como tambien e conocido tipos q' no valen un peso... o por ejemplo en muchos lugares de europa a los latinos se nos llama "SUDACAS" o ladrones etc... pq ciertos "perdonando el termino" PELOTUOS van para aya y crean una mala imagen para todos sus coterraneos.
    En fin esos son solo ejemplos el punto es q' no se deve jusgar por el "de donde provienes o donde vives" si no q' al individuo, si bien yo mismo muchas veces digo "turkos de mierda" pero al fin y al kbo es una forma de referirme a ese tipo en particular q' no se ni como se llama ni entiendo q' cresta me dice..... pero al momento de jusgar reitero, se deve hacer hacia el individuo y no hacia un grupo social o una nacionalidad en particular etc.... El racismo y el anticemitismo son conceptos bastante arcaicos y retrogradas q' le quedan a mentes las cuales son incapaces de pensar por si mismas y siguen idealismos de weones con disfunciones mentales pero con grandes cualidades de convencimiento....

P.D.: Porfavor alguien dece el tiempo de traducir mi post lo mas certeramente posible ya q' si lo escribiese yo mismo no me entenderian ni la mitad...

"PLS SOME TRANSLATE MY POST..... my english suk"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast