Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WARNING !

This is a discussion on WARNING ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im just letting the public know to watch out for the good old trade scam, when they say, lets trade ...
Page: 1

jesusmerchant

Im just letting the public know to watch out for the good old trade scam, when they say, lets trade my raptor +7 for bobs shard +7. Then they switch the shard +7 for a shard +1 or something. BE CAREFULL WHEN TRADING THESE DAYS ! IT HAS HAPPEND TO ME TWICE IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES ON THE SERVER OF AKARA.. DOUBLE CHECK THE ITEMS

only idiots let themselve scam this way. and if they rly get scammed this way they really deserved it lawl

kulala

only idiots let themselve scam this way. and if they rly get scammed this way they really deserved it lawl[/b]
    +1

jesusmerchant

just letting the public know, no need to get fussy

didinino

its those topics that ur admins asked u NOT to do, 5 second after it u go and shout scam in general chat?

P.s.
    its game tips.

and P.s.
    sry dude u got pwnt like i got pwnt and like all ppl will get pwnt if they rush with trades like that.

/CLOSE.

jesusmerchant

i never got scammed by it lol.. 2 people attempted to do it to me but im not an idiot.

tamachan

Im just letting the public know to watch out for the good old trade scam, when they say, lets trade my raptor +7 for bobs shard +7. Then they switch the shard +7 for a shard +1 or something. BE CAREFULL WHEN TRADING THESE DAYS ! IT HAS HAPPEND TO ME TWICE IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES ON THE SERVER OF AKARA.. DOUBLE CHECK THE ITEMS[/b]
    u Noob! When they change their Shard +7 to +1 u change ur raptor +7 to +1! then its fair

jesusmerchant

haha good thinking ill try that some time !

When I was a newb (I still am! but when I was a even greater noob..) This is how I got scammed for like 3 times till I finnaly learned my lesson... lawl, maybe you shouldnt have posted this topic but it's a good reminder for those who havent learned it by themselves yet ^_^

Gaby159

Always check elemental dmg

min0r

Im just letting the public know to watch out for the good old trade scam, when they say, lets trade my raptor +7 for bobs shard +7. Then they switch the shard +7 for a shard +1 or something. BE CAREFULL WHEN TRADING THESE DAYS ! IT HAS HAPPEND TO ME TWICE IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES ON THE SERVER OF AKARA.. DOUBLE CHECK THE ITEMS[/b]
    WARNING !

zzzz u is scammer ! ALERT JESUS IS SCAMMER !

Gaby159

WARNING !

zzzz u is scammer ! ALERT JESUS IS SCAMMER ![/b]
    Why?

Roberto

dont flame him he is new here probubly :P

its nice of you to warn people but that scam is old more then 3 years :P

only idiots let themselve scam this way. and if they rly get scammed this way they really deserved it lawl[/b]
    +1

fredie

dont flame him he is new here probubly :P

its nice of you to warn people but that scam is old more then 3 years :P[/b]

+1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast