Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vindictive is using Catapult bug in CSW

This is a discussion on Vindictive is using Catapult bug in CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nothing will happen, Let them bug... K2 doesnt care.. All the good gms are gone......
Page: 2

tamachan

Nothing will happen, Let them bug... K2 doesnt care.. All the good gms are gone...

cmon r2d aka vindi are known bugabusers , tell us something new[/b]
    lol

NeronDomitius

Still awaiting response from CS :angry:.[/b]
    See, this is one smart guy!!
    <3 MissLillith

Must be bannable... and Vlado is a freakin scammer so he would deserve a ban -.-[/b]
    LOL

See, this is one smart guy!!
    <3 MissLillith[/b]
    :wub:
    Too much drama about this csw shit, people should just stop flaming about this until someone post a real answer from either gm or cs, i think i&#39;ll launch another ticket today since CS probably lost mine (don&#39;t know how :blink.

PS @ SwisherSticks : since beck didn&#39;t post any real advice on recatapulting in last drama topic, i&#39;m not sure he asked a gm :mellow:.

Hakkinen

Please listen Fergie - Big Girls DONT CRY

Please listen Fergie - Big Girls DONT CRY [/b]
    Your just scared you&#39;ll get banned rofl. And it is a bug, I&#39;ve seen many ppl get banned for it. Your not better then the turks who cheated before.

HeLLorY

your stupid annoying and a retard

you are the jealous noob that gets owned by people in vindictive when there lvl 80 and you go in cz at lvl 60 so you call them dupers and babashoppers lol

your pathetic, vlado would never do anything to get his char banned i can tell you that for a fact. few people in vindictive always talk to the GM, aka beckhouse so i am prety sure beckhouse has already talked with the GM about it.

seriously noob get over it stop crying.[/b]
    hmm, nice. First of all, i want to introduce myself. I quit from ko 3-4 months ago and don&#39;t want to play anymore. So, i have no pain from vindictive. I posted this topic, because i am a moderator in the most famous turkish knightonline forum. In our forum, this topic was discussed and i wanted to discuss this topic here. I am not jelious, i just want a fair play and fair players. Also hakinnen, he cries in turkish forum and he starts to here behave like a man! lol

Your just scared you&#39;ll get banned rofl. And it is a bug, I&#39;ve seen many ppl get banned for it. Your not better then the turks who cheated before.[/b]
    Actually Curly, I don&#39;t see how?

Why would we be scared we&#39;d be banned for it. the vast majority of us don&#39;t do it dileberately. Obviously you&#39;ve realize by now that catapults have slow movements a lot of us cancel than relocate to a better defencive position all the time. Yes occasionally people do cancel it and get a full heal when they would of died.

But until there is an OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT that clarify&#39;s exactly where k2 stand on the issue, some random bannings that are highly inconsistant wont do much.

They have probably banned the same ammount of people for duping as they have for this bug, so I&#39;m guessing all of 30?

hmm, nice. First of all, i want to introduce myself. I quit from ko 3-4 months ago and don&#39;t want to play anymore. So, i have no pain from vindictive. I posted this topic, because i am a moderator in the most famous turkish knightonline forum. In our forum, this topic was discussed and i wanted to discuss this topic here. I am not jelious, i just want a fair play and fair players. Also hakinnen, he cries in turkish forum and he starts to here behave like a man! lol[/b]
    Oh good than you can tell your turkish KING, mrtgl how come he manages to maintain a bugged kingship? If the turkish players on ares want to preach about fairplay, tell the leaders in their community to get rid of their dual +9 dark vains and +3 uniques.

I&#39;ll listen a to a turkish complaint in regards to fair play the day beterr plays legitly.

HeLLorY

Actually Curly, I don&#39;t see how?

Why would we be scared we&#39;d be banned for it. the vast majority of us don&#39;t do it dileberately. Obviously you&#39;ve realize by now that catapults have slow movements a lot of us cancel than relocate to a better defencive position all the time. Yes occasionally people do cancel it and get a full heal when they would of died.

But until there is an OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT that clarify&#39;s exactly where k2 stand on the issue, some random bannings that are highly inconsistant wont do much.

They have probably banned the same ammount of people for duping as they have for this bug, so I&#39;m guessing all of 30?
    Oh good than you can tell your turkish KING, mrtgl how come he manages to maintain a bugged kingship? If the turkish players on ares want to preach about fairplay, tell the leaders in their community to get rid of their dual +9 dark vains and +3 uniques.

I&#39;ll listen a to a turkish complaint in regards to fair play the day beterr plays legitly.[/b]
    it is not legal to do that and it was officially said by the gms during interserver wars . In the final Girakon lost to Ares due to catapult bugging .

hmm, u say that we are waiting for official announcement. If you are seeking for official announcement, i can give you a link that makes +3 +9 items legal. It was explained by GM&#39;s 4-5 months ago that using +3 +9 items are legal. So, why do you think girakon players were banned in inter-server war due to catapult bug?

Hakkinen

it is not legal to do that and it was officially said by the gms during interserver wars . In the final Girakon lost to Ares due to catapult bugging .[/b]
    its not interserver wars its CASTLE SİEGE WAR. are you okey?

HeLLorY

its not interserver wars its CASTLE SİEGE WAR. are you okey?[/b]
    i think you are really gay! You talk in turkish forum different, here different. I am not sure about your personality. This is game! Tell me the difference of inter-server war and castle siege war? The aims are different? To manipulate the enemy? rofl. Go home newbie.

Hakkinen

i think you are really gay! You talk in turkish forum different, here different. I am not sure about your personality. This is game! Tell me the difference of inter-server war and castle siege war? The aims are different? To manipulate the enemy? rofl. Go home newbie.[/b]
    Rofl

enough flaming and until it is stated to be a bug dont bother. And if it is, post in the cheaters section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12