Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Virtual Items Thief Arrested...

This is a discussion on Virtual Items Thief Arrested... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow to guy killed...that sword must have been worth a lot or he would have been crazy...lol...
Page: 3

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

wow to guy killed...that sword must have been worth a lot or he would have been crazy...lol

TopCat

wud love to se a ko person arrested for fraud but thats good too..
    paypal said they dunt invetigate virtual item sale.. lol

lol this games so homo.. rofl.

You walk in squares and all you can do is sit, walk and wave. >.>

yoursodone12

Read the article again. There is a set conversion rate between Habbo Hotel and real currency. The only reason he was arrested was because he set up phishing sites to steal something with set value.

Won't happen in KO, nuf said.

pz.

lmao @ the china man who killed sum1 else for selling a loaned item [/b]
    There's not anything funny about that. Some day you will understand that these people have serious issues which are caused by a video game. Thus, resulting in them committing such atrocious acts. My point is not to single you out, but to have everyone assess themselves and see how involved they are with this game. If whether it is just for enjoyment, or whether it has become more of addiction.

Read the article again. There is a set conversion rate between Habbo Hotel and real currency. The only reason he was arrested was because he set up phishing sites to steal something with set value.

Won't happen in KO, nuf said.

pz.[/b]

You are wrong because Habbo actually helped convict him. All it takes is cooperation and agreement with the company to show proof, then things vastly change in the area of litigation. A few years ago this sort of thing would have been laughed at, the point of this is topic is that as we proceed into a new realm of commerce (virtual), new interpretations of the law start to mold and change. And, like this not being possible a few years ago at all and in a few years from now, things will again change. The point being that when enough people believe something genuinely a problem in society, in goes the laws to protect the average citizen as well as the companies...

About the chinese guy who stabbed the other.. Ive read that in newspaper, according to them the sword worths 4000$, so in other words the guy who sold the sword basically stole 4000$ from him. Now if u put the "its only a game" crap aside for a sec, what would u think if ur friend took 4000$ from u, OR if u borrowed him ur car, then he sold it and claim the money to be his, what would u do to him? Maybe kill him would be a bit too much, but if I knew someone or even my friend just took 4000$ from me when I actually did HIM a favor, I would be really really pissed. To put the money into a more realistic usage, with 4000$ u could buy a decent car, 2 powerful laptops or 3 very nice flight tickets.
    IMO the rage of that murder came from the betraying of his friend.

About the chinese guy who stabbed the other.. Ive read that in newspaper, according to them the sword worths 4000$, so in other words the guy who sold the sword basically stole 4000$ from him. Now if u put the "its only a game" crap aside for a sec, what would u think if ur friend took 4000$ from u, OR if u borrowed him ur car, then he sold it and claim the money to be his, what would u do to him? Maybe kill him would be a bit too much, but if I knew someone or even my friend just took 4000$ from me when I actually did HIM a favor, I would be really really pissed. To put the money into a more realistic usage, with 4000$ u could buy a decent car, 2 powerful laptops or 3 very nice flight tickets.
    IMO the rage of that murder came from the betraying of his friend.[/b]

Actually it was worth 800usd...

Actually it was worth 800usd...[/b]
    800$ or 4000$, the principle still remain the same. Its still crime to do so.

About the wrong amount, it might be that the newspaper used my country's currency, so I got that wrong, sorry.. (800$ sounds about just right, since 1$ was 5kr at that time, so 800 x 5 = 4000 kr). :P

DeathInTheNight

only reason this happened is because they used a scam site which is actually a crime its completely different from wat ur insinuating above and it would only be possible if k2 acted with authorities otherwise it would never be possible and only reason it would be possible is if the scam site creator is dumb and doesn't cover his shit up

and if the items are bull shit in the first place rightful owners dont deserve jack shit the items deserve to be deleted cunt[/b]

WTF are you some sort of tard?
    Before ur post no one had said anything wrong, no flaming or nasty comments. So why start talking to ppl like a piece of shit, maybe you should take a good look at urself and then see who the cunt is.

lmao @ the china man who killed sum1 else for selling a loaned item ------ WTF acutee, you think its funny when ppl die?
    Killing ppl for whatever reason is bad shit.
    Cant believe some of you sick fuks actually think killing people is funny. Grow the fuk up.

Banned

WTF are you some sort of tard?
    Before ur post no one had said anything wrong, no flaming or nasty comments. So why start talking to ppl like a piece of shit, maybe you should take a good look at urself and then see who the cunt is.
    lmao @ the china man who killed sum1 else for selling a loaned item ------ WTF acutee, you think its funny when ppl die?
    Killing ppl for whatever reason is bad shit.
    Cant believe some of you sick fuks actually think killing people is funny. Grow the fuk up.[/b]
    I think chinese killing each other for virtual item is funny. That is just me.

"You got an iron necklace?" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAH KUNG PAO "Now that iron necklace is mine zuahahahhaa, you just got jackie chuuune'd"

The king. Senior Member

pwnd

ISeeYouPee

fucking pwnt
    i love cops

uhm, it's never the same story like it is on habbo.

ppl who scam in our community, the way of chargeback or, take the items and go offline isn't a crime.
    it would be another story when you go to a "KOLWORLD.com"-like page which steals your account.

stop babashop^^

iiason

finally something is been done.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast