Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Virtual Items Thief Arrested...

This is a discussion on Virtual Items Thief Arrested... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude try it out bro[/b] lol...
Page: 4

omg3lol

dude

try it out bro[/b]
    lol

creiken

only reason this happened is because they used a scam site. which is actually a crime it's completely different from wat ur insinuating above, and it would only be possible if k2 acted with authorities, otherwise it would never be possible, and only reason it would be possible is if the scam site creator is dumb, and doesn't cover his shit up.

and if the items are bull shit in the first place, rightful owners dont deserve jack shit the items deserve to be deleted cunt.[/b]

yes. you really contributed to this topic your post is somewhat useful in pointing out how horribly bad you are. fuck off.[/b]
    :| gonna punctuate so it's not an eyesore

Ezquerra

there is no crime cause you let it happens giving account or buying stuff to a unknown person posible scammer, there is a high risk making that kind of business.

You are wrong because Habbo actually helped convict him. All it takes is cooperation and agreement with the company to show proof, then things vastly change in the area of litigation. A few years ago this sort of thing would have been laughed at, the point of this is topic is that as we proceed into a new realm of commerce (virtual), new interpretations of the law start to mold and change. And, like this not being possible a few years ago at all and in a few years from now, things will again change. The point being that when enough people believe something genuinely a problem in society, in goes the laws to protect the average citizen as well as the companies...[/b]
    your dumb obviously habbo helped numb nuts the only reason police were involved tho was because of the scam site which is the only law violated here habbo was involved simply to trace the items that were scammed to get all the people involved in the scam site

habbo is obviously using this to try and scare of others from attempting scams and since its like 15 year olds behind the site im sure it was fucking amateur hour and the website was probly under they're moms credit card jesus

this topic has absolutely nothing to do with wat your trying to say this topic should be moved to off topic as scam sites aren't even a threat in knight online thus off topic > general chat

does gunned need 12 hr mute too ? fuck hooked on phonics its a god dam forum

your dumb obviously habbo helped numb nuts the only reason police were involved tho was because of the scam site which is the only law violated here habbo was involved simply to trace the items that were scammed to get all the people involved in the scam site

habbo is obviously using this to try and scare of others from attempting scams and since its like 15 year olds behind the site im sure it was fucking amateur hour and the website was probly under they're moms credit card jesus

this topic has absolutely nothing to do with wat your trying to say this topic should be moved to off topic as scam sites aren't even a threat in knight online thus off topic > general chat

does gunned need 12 hr mute too ? fuck hooked on phonics its a god dam forum[/b]

I'm dumb? LOL

This is a topic about the future of virtual items you piss ant antisocial little worm. And I was replying to someone elses post in regards to the assistance of the gaming site in the arrest and conviction of the kids, and you bet your ambiguous body of yours that if K2 wanted to actually go after scammers they could. Of course it's another site you fucking jackass, no one is saying it is KO but for fuck sakes we are talking about virtual items and the future of gaming, stop being such whinny little bitch, don't you get annoyed at being yourself? Fuck I'd hang myself.

I'm dumb? LOL

This is a topic about the future of virtual items you piss ant antisocial little worm. And I was replying to someone elses post in regards to the assistance of the gaming site in the arrest and conviction of the kids, and you bet your ambiguous body of yours that if K2 wanted to actually go after scammers they could. Of course it's another site you fucking jackass, no one is saying it is KO but for fuck sakes we are talking about virtual items and the future of gaming, stop being such whinny little bitch, don't you get annoyed at being yourself? Fuck I'd hang myself.[/b]
    if you would read wat you linked in the first place u dumb ass THE PPL GOT ARRESTED FOR MAKING A SCAM SITE WHICH IS ILLEGAL its 100% completely different from mother fucking scams in ko

SCAM SITES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL only local authorities can deal with it tho with assistance of either internet provider / the games host proving / the person who was scammed via the site and it usually takes a combination of all three

NEVER EVER IN ANY LEGAL SYSTEM WILL SOMEONE WHO SCAMS LIKE SCAMS HAPPEN IN KO BE PROSECUTED get it through your head dumb shit i've been doing this fucking runescape beta get a fucking clue

if you would read wat you linked in the first place u dumb ass THE PPL GOT ARRESTED FOR MAKING A SCAM SITE WHICH IS ILLEGAL its 100% completely different from mother fucking scams in ko

SCAM SITES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL only local authorities can deal with it tho with assistance of either internet provider / the games host proving / the person who was scammed via the site and it usually takes a combination of all three

NEVER EVER IN ANY LEGAL SYSTEM WILL SOMEONE WHO SCAMS LIKE SCAMS HAPPEN IN KO BE PROSECUTED get it through your head dumb shit i've been doing this fucking runescape beta get a fucking clue[/b]

Yes you know the future and you know law because of your incredibly ability to extract real information to deduce real conclusions (much like you accepting the words of scammers and hackers). You have no idea what the fuck you are saying in regards to the future because laws are interpreted and changed accordingly. Currently, in today's view KO prosecution is unlikely, THE POINT IS THAT IN THE FUTURE AS THIS CASE AND OTHERS LIKE IT HAPPEN, CHANGES PRECEDENCE FOR FUTURE LITIGATION, god damn man how you can you be soo fucking stupid as to not see that. There is a law site that has a 14 page dissertation from St. John's Law Review on the EXACT fucking point made by LAWYERS (not inbred homeschooled trash). IT ISN'T CLEAR TO EVEN THEM BECAUSE IT CAN BE ARGUED BOTH WAYS and they clearly state this point:

CONCLUSION

Perhaps one day, not far in the future, every computer connected to the Internet will be a little piece of 3D virtual real estate. When that comes to pass, some of the more perplexing issues implicated by virtual property may become more clear-cut. Today, a very sympathetic court might turn to Kremen as a source of relief for virtual property disputes in extraordinary cases. Notwithstanding a EULA, Kremen can still give players a kind of possessory interest within the narrow confines of the game, subject to the inherent limitations, vagaries, and uncertainties of the virtual world. This path is far from a certainty, however, due to the conceptual difficulties involved. Moreover, it would not be easy to divorce today's virtual worlds from other Internet services,180 software, or games in which licensing agreements still dominate. When virtual worlds become less game-like and more open, mainstream, and highly integrated into our lives, perhaps virtual properties will receive the legal recognition they deserve.181

With enough proof of a scam, which one would find horribly difficult without the help of K2, it is unlikely, however, one could come up with a way but it would have to be en genius. You obviously don't believe things will change in future and for that you call me stupid, however, I do think that you will see more and more and more of these types (NOT EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS) and that will change laws, cause the gaming/virtual word to change TOS, etc. And since you do not see that, by your standard of debate I should call you a thick headed retard.

no future at all with anything in ur main post this has been going on for years scam sites are illegal they have been since paypal was invented uninstall ur ie u waste uninstall ur ie

i accept words of scammers hackkers at least i dont get my own chars geared by them

i accept words of scammers hackkers at least i dont get my own chars geared by them[/b]

Ya I really see by ur words and actions who you side with and befriend, and I see what in general your posts are about, maybe someday you will see it to.

Unr4ted

thats rediculous

Exactly, as soon as it effects the right people or a big enough group then something will be done about it, how do you think most laws are made? They are made because idiots have to be told something is illegal for them to stop doing it. If it harms the majority or the majority eventually find it fucked up, we make a law. If the courts were suddenly inundated with litigations along these kinds of "crimes" you would see change but like I said it has to effect people with the time, money, education, and influence to make things change...it is inevitable.

MillionVoices

Muted too[/b]
    I read the posts by Private or at least skimmed it at best haha

I got 2 warns for flaming some fool in a intelligent and safe post.

Yet KO4life there in no rules against cursing.

So one can spam like a retard with curses and get away but when I make a good post to demolish someone its wrong?

Interface

"Virtual theft is a growing issue in virtual worlds; in 2005 a Chinese gamer was stabbed to death in a row over a sword in a game."

just wow, and thats well done that kid deserved it for stealing peoples money. If you steal in a game is just like going to a grocery and stealing stuff there.

oO Jc Oo

lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast