Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Virtual Items Thief Arrested...

This is a discussion on Virtual Items Thief Arrested... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reading this post= IQ: -25%...
Page: 5

Reading this post= IQ: -25%

Reading this post= IQ: -25%[/b]

Sucks for you.

uskoblows

theres many different types of scamming that can be done ( with in KO i see it )

But i dont think ud be getting arrested for trade scamming as the items dont belong too u.

i dotn understand habbo, but from the information i read there it seems people can actually buy items from habbo for there hotels and they own them, these guys stole information by impersonating as habbo tech , im guessing there going to be charged with Fraud if its proven

("The accused lured victims into handing over their Habbo passwords by creating fake Habbo websites")

but even more funny

Shanghai gamer Qiu Chengwei killed player Zhu Caoyuan when he discovered he had sold a "dragon sabre" he had been loaned.

what would his head stone read, PWNT for selling my dragon sbare >.<

banaanc

Reading this post= IQ: -25%[/b]
    then you didnt lost much

Exactly, as soon as it effects the right people or a big enough group then something will be done about it, how do you think most laws are made? They are made because idiots have to be told something is illegal for them to stop doing it. If it harms the majority or the majority eventually find it fucked up, we make a law. If the courts were suddenly inundated with litigations along these kinds of "crimes" you would see change but like I said it has to effect people with the time, money, education, and influence to make things change...it is inevitable.[/b]
    more spin then algores agenda

I read the posts by Private or at least skimmed it at best haha

I got 2 warns for flaming some fool in a intelligent and safe post.

Yet KO4life there in no rules against cursing.

So one can spam like a retard with curses and get away but when I make a good post to demolish someone its wrong?

...[/b]
    if u have an issue with people swearing or me directly just go to ko4life section make topic make title like this private make me cry or cursing hurts my eyes

if u have an issue with people swearing or me directly just go to ko4life section make topic make title like this private make me cry or cursing hurts my eyes[/b]

Actually, I do find your signature offensive.

more spin then algores agenda[/b]

I think you lost any (not that you had any) credibility when you outed Sheldon for scamming Iris, months and months you let it go, backing this piece of shit, sharing his account while talking shit to others in game...only when Sheldon turned on you did you give him up. You have no honor and you spew nothing but garbage. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Its not a milestone event. Real event was when ppl actually start to care about virtual shit.

Icy

dam that nigga got owned

didnt want to read the entire thing...
    did it say the guy got his money back?

I think you lost any (not that you had any) credibility when you outed Sheldon for scamming Iris, months and months you let it go, backing this piece of shit, sharing his account while talking shit to others in game...only when Sheldon turned on you did you give him up. You have no honor and you spew nothing but garbage. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.[/b]
    it didn&#39;t take a much to figure it out i didn&#39;t out anything its common sense joe and sheldon were broke ingame and irl when they changed pass on char asking me to buy kc i told them to fuck off weeks later i realize pass is changed iris is scammed 20 page thread and sheldons running around gearing a priest or rogue or who knows wat claiming he was spending usd on it when he uses his step dads cc for premium

iris had it comming either way whether joe and sheldon did it or oops just straight murdered the account u dont charge back a db hacker

it didn&#39;t take a much to figure it out i didn&#39;t out anything its common sense joe and sheldon were broke ingame and irl when they changed pass on char asking me to buy kc i told them to fuck off weeks later i realize pass is changed iris is scammed 20 page thread and sheldons running around gearing a priest or rogue or who knows wat claiming he was spending usd on it when he uses his step dads cc for premium

iris had it comming either way whether joe and sheldon did it or oops just straight murdered the account u dont charge back a db hacker[/b]
    We all knew it was them, and Iris did not have it coming, no matter what an asshole you thought he was. Who so you think you are deciding who deserves to get scammed? Besides, I like when we are talking about you, you try to throw the light on others, you are no better playing the account for so long and on top of that talking shit. I could really care less about you, you baba&#39;d, played with cheaters, defend macroers, or whatever, it&#39;s the fact that you come off slamming others who have nothing to do with you and are genuinely good people. You got no loyalty but to your own agenda and you basically take out ur miserly on anyone you feel like for any reason. I am only talking about you here.

This is because he&#39;s stealing from a company...

p2p scamming = nothing done = no law = shut the fuck up zzzzzz

Mooshoo

It&#39;s important that incidents like these are taken notice of. First on the thieving aspect, that even though it is a virtual item, it is still illegal in most if not all countries to commit fraud or steal something that holds a monetary value. Like a few individuals on this site, lets take 1likemycolt for example, who has used KO4life to committ numerous fraudulant scams from people under different assumed names, offering items for sale, taking the money and then not delivering. Or worse still, selling accounts, then reclaiming them a few weeks later after unsuspecting people, who paid money for that account in good faith, have equiped all their items to those accounts.

These people are professional thiefs, they are no different to bank robbers or habitual shop lifters, or insurance frauders. They become good at what they do, and they continue to do it until they are caught. Some last longer that others, but in the end, somewhere somehow, it catches up with them.

Then we have a murder on our hands, which in many aspects I&#39;m suprised it hasnt happened before. As many of you that been ripped off, had your stuff stolen/scammed, or lost quite a bit on cash on a dodgy account trade, you get very fucken angry. But the reason most of these gutless fuckers do it online, is because there is no real physical threat of retribution, no threat of having the individual they ripped off knocking on their door. I know the instant I realised the pw had been changed on my account, I would have lynched that little cunt if I got my hands on him, but he knows he&#39;s relatively safe been half a world away, well for the now anyway.

As anonymous as people may think they are on the web, you are fooling yourself if you believe you cant be found. I&#39;ll use an example from a couple years ago of someone who video taped themselves torturing a cat so severely the video was banned from some of the hardcore gore sites on the web, even banned from Ogrish. The authorities in the USA were notified of this video and despite the fact the video has circulated around the globe, authorites located the very computer the video was first uploaded to the internet in LESS THAN 48 HOURS. So remember this all you fuckers that do illegal shit on the net.

We all knew it was them, and Iris did not have it coming, no matter what an asshole you thought he was. Who so you think you are deciding who deserves to get scammed? Besides, I like when we are talking about you, you try to throw the light on others, you are no better playing the account for so long and on top of that talking shit. I could really care less about you, you baba&#39;d, played with cheaters, defend macroers, or whatever, it&#39;s the fact that you come off slamming others who have nothing to do with you and are genuinely good people. You got no loyalty but to your own agenda and you basically take out ur miserly on anyone you feel like for any reason. I am only talking about you here.[/b]
    iris bought and charged back a database hacked item from the database hacker he had it coming if sheldon didn&#39;t oops woulda through other means immo and asshole idiot or watever iris most certainly was u dont go to jurad as a priest and not heal sorry he&#39;s a douche

Virtual theft is a growing issue in virtual worlds; in 2005 a Chinese gamer was stabbed to death in a row over a sword in a game.

Shanghai gamer Qiu Chengwei killed player Zhu Caoyuan when he discovered he had sold a "dragon sabre" he had been loaned.

Wow, murder for a freaking sword. Now thats just crazy.[/b]

BUMP ...

i wouldnt go that far.. but sure if some idiot fagget piece of sh*t steals my avedon +8 no rebirth.. i fcking go to his house wait at 4 am in the morning, while he is afk merchant at home sleeping in bed, i go get a rubber band. put it bagain his ballss and cut those balls off .. ... back off scammers.. dont mess with the wrong people.. or you will get yours too..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast