Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Virtual Items Thief Arrested...

This is a discussion on Virtual Items Thief Arrested... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iris bought and charged back a database hacked item from the database hacker he had it coming if sheldon didn't ...
Page: 6

iris bought and charged back a database hacked item from the database hacker he had it coming if sheldon didn't oops woulda through other means immo and asshole idiot or watever iris most certainly was u dont go to jurad as a priest and not heal sorry he's a douche[/b]

I think it's hilarious that you judge who should and shouldn't be hacked while the whole time you've been backing and playing a scammers account. It isn't until the scumbag turns on you that you start crying and coming clean. Stop talking shit about other people, rumor mongering and deciding who deserves what. By ur own standard (which is a messed up load of hypocritical crap) you, Iris, Oops and Sheldon all deserve some good time karama. You are a piece of shit Private go fuck yourself.

Banned

Gooosh so many dumb ppl in life....Virtual....

It's called internet crimes, and yes, you will be prosecuted for them if legitimate proof is provided.

Virtual theft is a growing issue in virtual worlds; in 2005 a Chinese gamer was stabbed to death in a row over a sword in a game.

Shanghai gamer Qiu Chengwei killed player Zhu Caoyuan when he discovered he had sold a "dragon sabre" he had been loaned.

zuahahahahahaa that kind of shit makes my days aq

sry double post

pspabuser

wow one person got a slap on wrist for scamming now lets go find the other few million lol

Manboy101

I lol'ed when I read this, kinda funny but retarded at the same time.

LeoBuff

well, something similar to that chinese murderer happened in brazil ...

"The 10 yo victim lent some MMORPG cash from his 12 yo "friend" and refused to pay him back so he went to his house sodomized and killed and dilacerated him, as you do. Later he tried to hide the body parts at the attic but failed when his mother came home Happend in Blumenau, SC, Brazil. ^

the game in question is ironically Tibia"

I don't think I should post the site I found it since there are pics of the body of the kid dilacerated...

well, something similar to that chinese murderer happened in brazil ...

"The 10 yo victim lent some MMORPG cash from his 12 yo "friend" and refused to pay him back so he went to his house sodomized and killed and dilacerated him, as you do. Later he tried to hide the body parts at the attic but failed when his mother came home Happend in Blumenau, SC, Brazil. ^

the game in question is ironically Tibia"

I don't think I should post the site I found it since there are pics of the body of the kid dilacerated...[/b]

Ya that's what happens when the laws don't protect it's citizens from crimes, they take justice into their own hands, eventually it effects the society or businesses enough where they make specific laws since criminals seem to be the only ones who need to have this enforced on them (taking away more and more freedoms as a whole because they just can't seem to control their douche bag behavior)...

Radarcher if ur point is that scamers should be punished, yes they deserve that. But what some ppl said here is true as well. It wont happend in KO as they know about the selling/trading/sharing and that gives them more money as if one premium user gets inactive, they dont buy premium or KC. Ofc they dont "allow" it in their TOS because it will raise many legal and ethic issues for them as alot of players are under 18. But they know about it and if they want to they could ban all the accounts selling just by simple tracking of IP's or implementing a system for it. But they wont because they need players to buy premium and KC and if someone leaves and no one takes its place, it will be less income from them, and we know K2 its all about money.

Also about the guy stabbed, there has been many of this death issues with games in the past, but they are imo isolated cases, that are mostly cause a lack of personality and integrity of each individual involved in this cases. 4ex. the guy who died after 10 days of straight playing in japan or china, dont remember where quite well, he was ignorant or careless about what he was doing by playing that excesively w/o any rest at all, but you cant blame the games for it. its like blaming the guy who invented cars for the gobal pollution.

And we need to see the fact that hundreds of ppl dies daily by regular crime in the streets, why is it a big deal when some one kills/steal because a game? Some ppl kill for a few bucks just to get thru the day, some disturbed psychos kills for the pleasure it gives them, this guy killed for something that he worked hard to get, i dont justify it, but i can understand more that i can with the other two cases. Crimes irl and virtual ones for me are the same. Its the same if a guy kill someone for 1 coin in KO than someone that kills a guy for $1m irl.

The thing is most countrys dont have a clearly stated laws that can be applied to virtual items, because they are not seen yet as real things, untill they make specified international laws it will be really difficult to approach this issues.

Radarcher if ur point is that scamers should be punished, yes they deserve that. But what some ppl said here is true as well. It wont happend in KO as they know about the selling/trading/sharing and that gives them more money as if one premium user gets inactive, they dont buy premium or KC. Ofc they dont "allow" it in their TOS because it will raise many legal and ethic issues for them as alot of players are under 18. But they know about it and if they want to they could ban all the accounts selling just by simple tracking of IP's or implementing a system for it. But they wont because they need players to buy premium and KC and if someone leaves and no one takes its place, it will be less income from them, and we know K2 its all about money.

Also about the guy stabbed, there has been many of this death issues with games in the past, but they are imo isolated cases, that are mostly cause a lack of personality and integrity of each individual involved in this cases. 4ex. the guy who died after 10 days of straight playing in japan or china, dont remember where quite well, he was ignorant or careless about what he was doing by playing that excesively w/o any rest at all, but you cant blame the games for it. its like blaming the guy who invented cars for the gobal pollution.

And we need to see the fact that hundreds of ppl dies daily by regular crime in the streets, why is it a big deal when some one kills/steal because a game? Some ppl kill for a few bucks just to get thru the day, some disturbed psychos kills for the pleasure it gives them, this guy killed for something that he worked hard to get, i dont justify it, but i can understand more that i can with the other two cases. Crimes irl and virtual ones for me are the same. Its the same if a guy kill someone for 1 coin in KO than someone that kills a guy for $1m irl.

The thing is most countrys dont have a clearly stated laws that can be applied to virtual items, because they are not seen yet as real things, untill they make specified international laws it will be really difficult to approach this issues.[/b]

My point wasn't exactly defined but just to open the topic to discussion, argument, etc. with this interesting article. I think it's a great topic because we are on the forefront of future laws, etc. I do agree with e1 as to the difficulty of imposing a law with todays current view of all things virtual, however, that view is changing judging by the recent news articles, etc. I also pose the topic as a moral perspective because some people seem to think that if something isn't lawfully punishable then it's "ok." It won't be too long where companies TOS are changed along with laws, it may come at point when a company like microsoft takes over the mmo world like they plan to in the future. You can be assured that they will have the means to enforce standards that we have never seen yet in both game play, economy and law. Or it may take a couple more murders where the defendants case shows "ownership" or contract break, etc as a justifiable homicide, lawl? Who knows what the future holds, but things always change and as the virtual economies gain more and more popularity and exposure, the more those in charge of keeping people safe from the petty criminal pussies of the world will have to implement laws so they can control their lowlife habits and compulsions accordingly.

Ancient noob Senior Member

I don't think I should post the site I found it since there are pics of the body of the kid dilacerated...[/b]
    society has changed. we have been desensitized. seeing dead kids, or seeing kids get killed doesn't shock us so much anymore. ever see the movies The Ruins and Stop-Loss? while i sat in the audiences of both movies, people were actually cheering when kids were being shot and killed on film, but i think it has a lot to do with the fact that these were audiences here in los angeles, and people are just so fucking stoned and insane here.

from http://digital-lifestyles.info/2005/03/31/...-virtual-sword/
    Eventually, Chengwei lost patience and let rip with a real-life knife that was most definitely sharp and very pointy, killing Caoyuan with stab wounds to the chest.[/b]
    lolz

axisofevil

"Shanghai gamer Qiu Chengwei killed player Zhu Caoyuan when he discovered he had sold a "dragon sabre" he had been loaned."
    omfg rofl

Virtual theft is a growing issue in virtual worlds; in 2005 a Chinese gamer was stabbed to death in a row over a sword in a game.

Shanghai gamer Qiu Chengwei killed player Zhu Caoyuan when he discovered he had sold a "dragon sabre" he had been loaned.

Wow, murder for a freaking sword. Now thats just crazy.[/b]
    I'd murder you all for a chitin shield...is that wrong?

Ancient noob Senior Member

I'd murder you all for a chitin shield...is that wrong?[/b]
    if someone has the balls and luck enough to upgrade a Chitin Shield to +9 or higher, then maybe the owner should kill the thief that steals it? idunno. excessive action maybe. hehe

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast