Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Virus at xtrap folder :s

This is a discussion on Virus at xtrap folder :s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all the ppl that post here are a bunch of retards .... why? cause ko already say that they have ...
Page: 2

Inactive Member

all the ppl that post here are a bunch of retards .... why? cause ko already say that they have to send their new files information to the antivirus engines ... so if u dont understand that YOU ARE RETARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

spyrex

but look here maybe ? :S
    http://www.ardamax.com/keylogger/

that is scan result

VBA32 3.12.0.1 06.11.2007 Trojan-Spy.Win32.Ardamax.i

biosys

Angry

why there a keyloger at xtrap :S[/b]

There's been virus in all of KO's update since ver. 1476. First it was AVG, then MacFee also picked up viruses.. I don't know if it's harmful, but it does infect local files. (e.g. such as virus scanners etc.) I can't understand why they would want to put keyloggers on my comp. I can't understand why they would want to do it for anyone's comp. But yes.. All of them are from Official KO update downloads. Frankly I don't think it's Legal. But if they are officially distributing viruses, and then stating that it was a "false alarm" (as per quote from KO announcement). Anyways, I had to uninstall all virus protection inorder to play KO now.... it's really sad..

Hello Knight Online Players,

Many people are concerned about certain anti-virus programs detecting a Trojan Virus in the Knight Online executable that is packed in the latest patches from K2 Network. Our Quality Assurance department has installed these anti-virus programs, scanned the Knight Online files and determined these reports to be false positives. We will be contacting the larger anti-virus companies to update their databases to remove these false positives. Rest assured that the files that are distributed by K2 Network do not contain viruses or other harmful files. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online!

- The Knight Online Team

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=138607

spyrex

i dunno...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12