Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vision Launcher

This is a discussion on Vision Launcher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A new launcher is absolutely pointless. Personally I am amazed that anyone would waste the time in making something like ...
Page: 2

nhonami

A new launcher is absolutely pointless. Personally I am amazed that anyone would waste the time in making something like that.

Vision, as far as "helping the community" is concerned, nothing I ever saw you did really helped the community.

You plagerized many other people's work and you made a continuous effort to spam the shit out of the forum with your plagerized bs. When you were banned, you even went a step further to go and spam under "guest". What is funny is your posts under the "guest" disguise weren't even remotely useful. They were usually one-liners that had been mentioned several other places in the forums.

p.s. Sorry to everyone else for the flames.

Banned

you guys dont know vis! Hes smart

it has a server status thing on it, but i only dl it cuz he said hell announce vKO on it... turkfree ftw anyone?

it has a server status thing on it, but i only dl it cuz he said hell announce vKO on it... turkfree ftw anyone?

visi

turkfree ftw.

^_^

visi

turkfree ftw.

^_^

SiegeR

kk lets change that fact im downloading :P

SiegeR

kk lets change that fact im downloading :P

azza

soooo that launcher thingy he made is not safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure vision is jst a 13 year faggot that cant code well , ill knock sum sence in the lil turkish maggot

visi

Originally posted by azza
    soooo that launcher thingy he made is not safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure vision is jst a 13 year faggot that cant code well , ill knock sum sence in the lil turkish maggot
    n00b. <_<

priestish

How about, instead of giving the app, just tell what the exact changes you made.

nvm, that was easy to do.

azza

Originally posted by visi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(visi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-azza
    n00b. <_<[/b]
    vision u stupid lil prick! u cant talk man u cant even code propley call me a noob when u have made sumthing decent.

Originally posted by azza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(azza)</div>
    Originally posted by visi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-azza

n00b. <_<
    vision u stupid lil prick! u cant talk man u cant even code propley call me a noob when u have made sumthing decent.[/b]
    Your the fucking one pretedning you have a lvl 69, when in all, its prolly only 49, seems like YOUR the n00b here azza...

azza

noob i dont have to pretend i know i got one, and when im lvl 70 ill shit in phantom rogues ugly fukn face lol

visi

n00bs, stop fighting in my thread. <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast