Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Top 25 with glow hand?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Top 25 with glow hand? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw DeadShotCorps from Ares with glow hand since they top 25 in Ares. How can it heppen?...
Page: 1

I saw DeadShotCorps from Ares with glow hand since they top 25 in Ares.

How can it heppen?

Banned Senior Member

Why do you make new topic for everything you see or hear?
    They probably contributed the most nps so they have glowy armband

Banned

Why is everyone all of a sudden saying contributed the most nps blahblah? Wtf are you talking about and what does that have to do with anything? I thought the clan nps only had to do with getting capes, and you have to have 10m clan nps to become grade 1-1.

WafflesAndCocaine

New clan system:

you loose your nps and give it to the clan , you can not get them back after you have donated into the clan , 360k (donated) nps to get long capes and like 2.8 mil nps to get the felankor cape .. 2.2 mil for isiloon cape. have fun guys joining a clan donating your nps then getting kicked better trust the clan your in

p.s. this is what i have gathered so far. i could be wrong.

Why do you make new topic for everything you see or hear?
    They probably contributed the most nps so they have glowy armband[/b]
    Why do you comment in every topic i post? stfu noob.

Its new clan system and i didnt read it yet so shut up , nobody didnt told you to post here , its general section i can ask even what worms drop , now go away dont post in my topics.

WafflesAndCocaine thanks , now ill look for good clan before ill join.

also JesusBuffs , leave that noob , he allways bullshit in my topics.

no u cant ask what worms drops, that belongs to game questions section.

no u cant ask what worms drops, that belongs to game questions section.[/b]
    rofl , and like a give a shit , its was just example.

i ask what i dont know , and i dont ask you if its fine or not , dont post for your count posts .

Have many people to post for me , why you think i need your comment?

You really not help.

Banned Senior Member

I swear you must be the most retarded israeli person I know
    Turks are 100x smarter than you

I swear you must be the most retarded israeli person I know
    Turks are 100x smarter than you[/b]
    oke ý no inglich ý from ýsrael abi .

shut up ... go gain posts in other topic.

P.S which more people from Israel you know ? you 24/7 you never meet any1 , dont lie plax... all your day you sit on the chair with seeking_party on ... you probably 15 years old non-life kid , you think this forum or game its all what you need in your life? what English help me in Israel , go ahead and tell me... i was in USA , people understood me , i was in Turkey people understood me , what i need more ? go die bitch rofl...

I waste my time just to post about your shit.

3thos

oke ý no inglich ý from ýsrael abi .

shut up ... go gain posts in other topic.[/b]
    do you know any other words then "go gain posts counts"

i think there should be a rule on this forum for grammer and good english, you have to take that test before you enter and start posting on this forums.

grow up girls...
    yes omgthisisme is retarded, but u dont need to fight about it in the forums... do it in private msgs or vent or something...

3thos

grow up girls...
    yes omgthisisme is retarded, but u dont need to fight about it in the forums... do it in private msgs or vent or something...[/b]
    if we fought about it on vent i dont think we could understand his horrible english.

i cant even understand his typed english, god knows how he sounds while speaking it ... or at least trying ...

do you know any other words then "go gain posts counts"
    i think there should be a rule on this forum for grammer and good english, you have to take that test before you enter and start posting on this forums.[/b]
    Lets see you talking in my language , go ahed and talk .. Hebrew , i waiting , even if you learn it 5+ years , you'll dont talk that good , i learn English at school only 3 years , and even if its sucks , i cant talk like American ppl since they have other slang , its like the russion in my country , they live more then 10 years here , and you think they speak good Hebrew? no they still wrong, so fuk off and dont blame my English , this is all what you can say about me ah ?

This is lame forum , but since there is no other KO forum , i must post here , and its lame cuz people of you , who speand thier time to post about other player English , this is really lame , 24/7 nerd...

Its funny how your talking about raising post count when you've just created a useless topic the second you heared about it from some1 w/o even trying to figure it out yourself or reading a bit about the new moradon.

Just a tip try to think or find something by yourself before posting a useless topic.

And this is not your topic you are the topic starter you do not own this topic,so dont tell ppl here what to do.

And hebrew is a very easy language.The reason older ppl dont know the language very good because they dont really spend time learning hebrew unlike the kids that learn the language in 1 year.

Its funny how your talking about raising post count when you've just created a useless topic the second you heared about it from some1 w/o even trying to figure it out yourself or reading a bit about the new moradon.

Just a tip try to think or find something by yourself before posting a useless topic.

And this is not your topic you are the topic starter you do not own this topic,so dont tell ppl here what to do.[/b]
    Lmao , i saw LordDragonSon from Ares with glow hand , nobody didnt told me that , and i saw other clan top 11 in Ares and they dont have glow hand so its was kinda weird , ofcurse ill post to ask , why should i speand my time in reading , since i have other ppl to comment for it ? lol , you read for me ...

Now i still stupid coolboy? , change it to coolgay its sounds better , cuz for now you the dumb here , you read to help me , insteand of me i just come and post , when somebody answer i just read it directly and i dont need to search it by myself :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast