Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boss ks'ing?

This is a discussion on Boss ks'ing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I actually wanted to make a poll and see what ppl think about it, but it seems i can't o.O ...
Page: 1

Internet pervert Senior Member

I actually wanted to make a poll and see what ppl think about it, but it seems i can't o.O

Anyhow ~ last time I checked on oficial forums (and that was a WHILE back~), a topic was made by a moderator stating that was considered KS'ing and what wasn't.

This all started back in the times when 'aoe-ks'ing-parties' started popping up and ks'ing became bannable, since KS'ing was bannable I came to the forums to try and see what mods had to say regarding bosses and ks to which i found:

Bosses are not killed for exp hence they can't be ks'ed, they are killed for their drops~ so it's only normal that the one who makes more dmg gets it.[/b]
    I've wasted around an hour trying to look for that topic, but it seems it is long gone (beramus was 2 weeks old when i saw that topic, so it's been a while). BUT, getting back on topic, what's ur opinion regarding this?

If u r with ur clan party and find a warrior and a priest starting talos, or they've been doing it for a while but its HP is not even at 4/5's. Would it be ks to jump in and just kill it?

PS: Note that I'm not talking about priest-trading and mob luring which is just lame behavior (not bannable as far as i know).

boss is a boss its up for grabs, just no luring kk

thats kind lame when another clan already doing it and it seems that they can do it... if they cannot do it then ofc you can kill it...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

KS doesn't exist on bosses. Just if you piss the other person off, make sure they can't piss you off in return.

KS doesn't exist on bosses. Just if you piss the other person off, make sure they can't piss you off in return.[/b]
    Finally someone agrees with me u.u''

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Finally someone agrees with me u.u''[/b]
    Of course, if you know the other person, then you probably shouldn't KS, but it doesn't really matter, I've been KSed by every single clan / person on Diez by now so I reserve the right to do so. (yes, this includes Reb0rn, Tormentors, Tormentorz, T0rmentors, my own clan, KnD, ZinG, the list goes on)

To me in DCZ/CZ there is no such thing as Boss ks'ing. It's free for all. But In eslant and such I think it's pretty lame, but everyone does it and noone will ever stop it so no point in worryin about it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

my opinion:
    depends on the situation, and not in the sense ur thinking when i said that

situations:
    -i started tanking first=my boss fuck off
    -they started tanking=my boss fuck off im gonna ks
    -started at the same time=mine, im gonna ks

get the drift?

Cama, i like ur way of doing things o.O

Come to Logos and we'll clan u! XD

h0ly

KS F T W!!!.

bosses cant be ks'ed cuz what if theres a noob warrior doing no damage to a boss for like 3 hours lol, would it be wrong to kill it?
    no, bosses are for drops, survival of the fittest

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

there's no ks but when u hit on a boss someone else is hitting naturally u're stepping on their shoes. i mean if its someone u hate do it but if its ur friend n u resort to such methods u're either 1) a dumbass or 2) an asshole.

Well, it's mostly someone i don't like or ppl i don't know~

Usually the ppl that i don't know demand "respect" to which i just say~ respect is something u gotta earn not something u get for free.

h0ly

bosses cant be ks'ed cuz what if theres a noob warrior doing no damage to a boss for like 3 hours lol, would it be wrong to kill it?
    no, bosses are for drops, survival of the fittest[/b]
    agree.

romz_

most dmg done, u deserve the loot, bit of bad luck to the others. Its a tought fought life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast