Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Visual bug or duped personal daggs

This is a discussion on Visual bug or duped personal daggs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude. a shard+8/64 flame would definately glow flame. it drops by some mob in eslant (blarogs or w/e). i was ...
Page: 4

Banned

dude. a shard+8/64 flame would definately glow flame. it drops by some mob in eslant (blarogs or w/e). i was just throwing it out there, thats its a possibility. shards glow unique, so its possible that a flame shard rare item would look exactly like a personal dag...[/b]
    it owuld have to look like a personal dagger because personal dagger is a shard with just flame dmg on it

dude. a shard+8/64 flame would definately glow flame. it drops by some mob in eslant (blarogs or w/e). i was just throwing it out there, thats its a possibility. shards glow unique, so its possible that a flame shard rare item would look exactly like a personal dag...[/b]
    It would glow, but, having said that, it would not glow with the same 'fire' animation that the Personal Dagger has. It would glow with the older flame animation.

wouldn't be first person with dual personal daggers olympia had one he had em both +8 i think or maybe they were 7 iunno

and so funny why would k2 fix a visual bug when u can actually get it by duping or bugging they have bigger problems obviously

Banned

wouldn't be first person with dual personal daggers olympia had one he had em both +8 i think or maybe they were 7 iunno

and so funny why would k2 fix a visual bug when u can actually get it by duping or bugging they have bigger problems obviously[/b]
    show SS as proof? if he duped it why would he stop at +7? it would be +8/9 if he duped it..
    without SS of both then you could have been seeing visual glitch also

Mario

no
    itss not duped its just visual bug..[/b]
    some time ago quest bug was avaiable so u cant be sure if its a visual bug or not, he could make make full inventory of personal daggers, like i knew some1 who had personal dagger and bow +7 in hes inv.... so just post this on official forum and let gm scan him - best u can do.

show SS as proof? if he duped it why would he stop at +7? it would be +8/9 if he duped it..
    without SS of both then you could have been seeing visual glitch also[/b]
    he didn't dupe them he used quest bug this was months ago it was posted in olympia section

i was just saying with duping bugging and god knows wat turks are doing with chitin shields k2 has bigger problems then fixing a retarded visual bug

PoweRTugA

can't it be tbl edit?

the_man_slayer

Please, nobody report this to K2. They'll temporarily disable weapons.[/b]
    rofl

it can be from 1 year ago quest bug always, fire ele glow like on mirage sword not like personal or hb:P

Banned

Please, nobody report this to K2. They'll temporarily disable weapons.[/b]
    HAHA ROFL

Cammers91

K2 "fixes" lots of stuff.[/b]
    Apparently

BigNastyPriest

I love you Lurtz baba <3 :wub:[/b]
    Lurtz is Mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

krekre

Lurtz is Mine :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

And all those junkies on pic.

HotAsIce

It could be either if this guy is from mTheDupeS clan. I have also heard about the fire damage shards, just like the fire damage totamic spears. There is no real way to tell the difference, and I know there is a visial bug because an old clannie of mine did it in the abyss before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234