Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES!

This is a discussion on For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div align="center"> </div> VOTE NOW FOR _WIWI_! <div align="center">Why? That&#39;s simple, he speaks english, he&#39;s legit, a nice player and ...
Page: 1

M0NSTERED

<div align="center"></div>

VOTE NOW FOR _WIWI_!

<div align="center">Why? That&#39;s simple, he speaks english, he&#39;s legit, a nice player and he will host events and use the money for the people, he&#39;s not a greedy fuck and if you like SEX you MUST vote for him. I will personally give a blowjob to everysingle one voting for _wiwi_ FUCK YEAH!</div>

SLeePMoDe

hes prolly a scammer like you then

Yes lets all waste our vote on someone that will never get elected. Smart plan.

little_painter

who the fk is wiwi -.-

Banned

who the fk is wiwi -.-[/b]

its the small thing in his pants

Spells

sorry but wiwi is a french clan ldr i was in long time ago until i found out he was koxping with 60% of the rest of the clan and got banned + co - ldr kenza was duping his items and they were bugging FT and they had a gay clan system oh well if you didnt knew who wiwi was now you know

p.s. apart 3-4 francais qui vont voter pour wiwi il na aucune chance fait autant de fellation que tu voudras mais comme tu vois persone le connait

Rainhardt

p.s. apart 3-4 francais qui vont voter pour wiwi il na aucune chance fait autant de fellation que tu voudras mais comme tu vois persone le connait [/b]
    true thats better like that steve ?

sorry but wiwi is a french clan ldr i was in long time ago until i found out he was koxping with 60% of the rest of the clan and got banned + co - ldr kenza was duping his items and they were bugging FT and they had a gay clan system oh well if you didnt knew who wiwi was now you know

p.s. apart 3-4 francais qui vont voter pour wiwi il na aucune chance fait autant de fellation que tu voudras mais comme tu vois persone le connait [/b]
    Pourquoi tu parles toi ?
    Si c&#39;est pour diffamer tu peux t&#39;en aller très loin ...

Proofs pls ?
    What the fuck are you talking about ? O_o
    Our clan don&#39;t need your fking flame...

Pourquoi tu parles toi ?
    Si c&#39;est pour diffamer tu peux t&#39;en aller très loin ...

Proofs pls ?
    What the fuck are you talking about ? O_o
    Our clan don&#39;t need your fking flame...[/b]
    Salut je m´apelle kaan...Ca va?

HsK

Yes lets all waste our vote on someone that will never get elected. Smart plan.[/b]

+1

GangS

yan i se fache ... ouin ouin :P

frenchies clan including wiwi used to macro down in the hell abyss hiding in the rock statue in the middle of the flame golems... jasonfly was the archer doing the KOXPing while the others leached. I discovered them doing this when i was a constable for JessicaWabbit named F:E:A:R, sadly however shortly after Jessica went and left her position there, which meant they went away scot-free as did ILIKEEATINGCANDYSETC i.e. Nesma who i also caught.

well those video&#39;s were deleted some time ago, but i&#39;m sure for those frenchies members reading this, it&#39;s bringing back a fair few memories of their early days of diez... well there you have it... keep on cheating baby, it&#39;s not like it matters in this game any more

tschai

zzz david stop saying bullshit ... u know all u said is wrong, and why dont u say to ko4life community what u said us when u left ? say them, like u said us that u left coz u wanted to join a high known clan until u can scam them some good items.... zzzz it s doing a while i didnt see u, but it seems u re still the same kid

stop to be a kid, there s nothing funny in saying bulllshit...

ofc wiwi wont be elected as a king, and what... we really dont care... it s a game!! and u can believe what u want about us ... pplz who know us will tell u that in frenchies clan, there s no cheaters, no dupers, no babashop ... we all have the same aim in that game: having fun! and that s what we do all together

have fun all

ciao david, et a jamais

Smilghost

lol?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast