Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES!

This is a discussion on For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; frenchies clan including wiwi used to macro down in the hell abyss hiding in the rock statue in the middle ...
Page: 2

tschai

frenchies clan including wiwi used to macro down in the hell abyss hiding in the rock statue in the middle of the flame golems... jasonfly was the archer doing the KOXPing while the others leached. I discovered them doing this when i was a constable for JessicaWabbit named F:E:A:R, sadly however shortly after Jessica went and left her position there, which meant they went away scot-free as did ILIKEEATINGCANDYSETC i.e. Nesma who i also caught.

well those video's were deleted some time ago, but i'm sure for those frenchies members reading this, it's bringing back a fair few memories of their early days of diez... well there you have it... keep on cheating baby, it's not like it matters in this game any more[/b]
    lol paddy, i dont know u personnally but u make me laugh i ll be curious to see those videos... make an effort, find it to show us plz

and let me tell u something: i know jasonfly personnally irl, and i can tell u that even if he wanted to cheat he wont even know how to do it ! he is on a computer like a cow on a pack of eggs !!! lol

well, continue to think what u want, i stop answering all ur flames, i have better to do: going back to have fun with them in that fuckin game

---> respect everyone (even in a game) until he shows u he doesnt deserv ur respect

bb

GangS

slm

Spells

lol paddy, i dont know u personnally but u make me laugh i ll be curious to see those videos... make an effort, find it to show us plz

and let me tell u something: i know jasonfly personnally irl, and i can tell u that even if he wanted to cheat he wont even know how to do it ! he is on a computer like a cow on a pack of eggs !!! lol

well, continue to think what u want, i stop answering all ur flames, i have better to do: going back to have fun with them in that fuckin game

---> respect everyone (even in a game) until he shows u he doesnt deserv ur respect

bb[/b]
    lol? im not david first and yes we got videos of the clan macroing who were showed by HsK paddy was right about what he said maybe except jasonfly i wont accuse jasonfly never saw him macroing i dont say he did or didnot but i dont have the proofs and for the rest of them yea they all macroed at trolls warrior with all the archers and kenza luring the tw and in the abyss for abyss gems lol gg NOT

Spells

this is why we have videos of bugging FT and macroing gg

Spells

Pourquoi tu parles toi ?
    Si c'est pour diffamer tu peux t'en aller très loin ...

Proofs pls ?
    What the fuck are you talking about ? O_o
    Our clan don't need your fking flame...[/b]
    says the guy who left that clan and said they were gays and blablabla and then joined again and then left again to join again.

oh and yea who cares now keep ruining the game i stop long time ago prolly macroers took over gl

Shut the fuck up ...

tschai

lol? im not david first and yes we got videos of the clan macroing who were showed by HsK paddy was right about what he said maybe except jasonfly i wont accuse jasonfly never saw him macroing i dont say he did or didnot but i dont have the proofs and for the rest of them yea they all macroed at trolls warrior with all the archers and kenza luring the tw and in the abyss for abyss gems lol gg NOT [/b]

oh yeah, mistake between spell and gang... lol it s doing long time ago now ^^

but anyway, it doesnt affect what i said ... u re flaming about a clan that is not doing what u said .... u lie!

u stop, right? so why comin here to say bullshits about us .........

and explain me why macroing pplz make so much time to lvl up ?? look at our lvl !! lol yeah u said it, it was for abyss gems .... that s probably why !!! lolololol

now, trust me ...dont trust me ... i dun care

bb

Parasight

Pourquoi tu parles toi ?
    Si c'est pour diffamer tu peux t'en aller très loin ...

Proofs pls ?
    What the fuck are you talking about ? O_o
    Our clan don't need your fking flame...[/b]
    Pourquoi, tu pense qu'il te flame quand ils y as beacoup de personne qui on temoigner le KOSP par ce clan, moi inclus.

Peut etres ces par ce qu'on as Raison??

Tu comprend tres biens que les temoin ci-joint on raison.

Je te sujere d'avaler et de te fermer.

Amine

That topic just made my day :lol:

Smilghost

Pourquoi, tu pense qu'il te flame quand ils y as beacoup de personne qui on temoigner le KOSP par ce clan, moi inclus.

Peut etres ces par ce qu'on as Raison??

Tu comprend tres biens que les temoin ci-joint on raison.

Je te sujere d'avaler et de te fermer. [/b]

Peut être que c'est toi qui devrais la fermer et apporter des preuves à ce que tu avances car c'est facile de dire des choses sans preuves.
    Tiens, tu cheat, j'en ai aucune preuve mais je le dit alors c'est comme ça :P
    Ramènes les preuves de ce que tu avances et on en reparle, mais bon tu pourras chercher longtemps :lol:

Parasight

Peut être que c'est toi qui devrais la fermer et apporter des preuves à ce que tu avances car c'est facile de dire des choses sans preuves.
    Tiens, tu cheat, j'en ai aucune preuve mais je le dit alors c'est comme ça :P
    Ramènes les preuves de ce que tu avances et on en reparle, mais bon tu pourras chercher longtemps :lol:[/b]

Ecoute..... Tu as des membres qui ne sont pas sur le bon bords de la cloture... Tu les protege, ca je comprends, mais n aissaye pas de pretrendre que vous etes inocent.

Ils a trops de temoins.

T'end qua la preuve, moi, je n'ai pas de vue comme les autres on dit dans l eure commenttaire, moi je l' ai temoigner, et je te le dit.

Si tu veux te cacher d eriere la jupe de ta mere, ca ces ton choix, mes n eassye pas de pretendre

Merci

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

English only.

Parasight

Ecoute..... Tu as des membres qui ne sont pas sur le bon bords de la cloture... Tu les protege, ca je comprends, mais n aissaye pas de pretrendre que cous etes inocent.

Ils a trops de temoins.

T'end qua la preuve, moi, je n'ai pas de vue comme les autres on dit dans l eure commenttaire, moi je l' ai temoigner, et je te le dit.

Si tu veux te cacher d eriere la jupe de ta mere, ca ces ton choix, mes n eassye pas de pretendre
    Merci [/b]

Sorry, but he stated things in French that he did not translate right, so I replied

Husy_The_Turk

good luck

Smilghost

Ecoute..... Tu as des membres qui ne sont pas sur le bon bords de la cloture... Tu les protege, ca je comprends, mais n aissaye pas de pretrendre que vous etes inocent.

Ils a trops de temoins.

Merci [/b]
    Are U sure u're speak french? because i don't understand ur bullshit. Try again in english plz and ur words wants nothing to say...
    TAKE and GIVE US proofs and after that we can talk.
    Cya.
    (ps: mon nick ig c'est Derrick et je ne me cache de rien car il n'y a rien à cacher, par contre ta connerie tu ferais mieux de la cacher...)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast