Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES!

This is a discussion on For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are U sure u're speak french? because i don't understand ur bullshit. Try again in english plz and ur words ...
Page: 3

Spells

Are U sure u're speak french? because i don't understand ur bullshit. Try again in english plz and ur words wants nothing to say...
    TAKE and GIVE US proofs and after that we can talk.
    Cya.
    (ps: mon nick ig c'est Derrick et je ne me cache de rien car il n'y a rien à cacher, par contre ta connerie tu ferais mieux de la cacher...)[/b]
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool derrick my favorite noob that pmed me everyday in the begining for mage items on magimagi and kept on pming and pming until he finnally figured out he wasnt gonna get anything

as for tschai did i said you macroed tschai? no. 1st because you werent there when those things appeared you werent in ko or you werent high leveled enough to join clan or w/e no i can say tschai didnt macro that i saw but for the others i said yes too bad that the post werent saved but yes in the begining of KE like i said HsK posted a video of that troop of people (wiwi,kenza,and other members macroing and same with the screenshots posted with the FT bugging and i was on the vent when that event hapenned while kenza saying how could we cheat this thing trying every thing tryed to sleep the mobs didnt work and then you saw some noobs bugging and you did the same lets finish the flames cuz we know WIWI wont win anyways neither will any1 in that clan prolly will go to someone else.

btw derrick (Are U sure u're speak french?) Are you sure you speak english ? i wouldnt be talking if i was you with your poor english (et ton super francais de la mort!!!)

parasight what is your ign btw o0 just to know :lol:

good luck [/b]
    Husy! Where you been? Haven't heard about you in ages.

Amine

btw derrick (Are U sure u're speak french?) Are you sure you speak english ? i wouldnt be talking if i was you with your poor english (et ton super francais de la mort qui tue!!!)

parasight what is your ign btw o0 just to know :lol:[/b]
    Fixed for you ıan :lol: .

Btw, his ign name is parasight, just as his forum's nickname, he was ( is still ) the leader of Rogue_crackz, and yes he is canadian as well , and speaks french :lol: . Actually, i had many conversations with him back in the days i was still playing KO.

As for derrick, if it is actually the real one, ( believe it or not, the first owner was a fucking asshole, a god damn annoying kid gıııft ıtems plız, 5 mıllıons plız )then he should just shut the fucking hell up, because he doesnt know a fucking shit about that story and what really happened back in that time. He has absolutly no clue of what he is talking about. h34r:

tschai

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool derrick my favorite noob that pmed me everyday in the begining for mage items on magimagi and kept on pming and pming until he finnally figured out he wasnt gonna get anything

as for tschai did i said you macroed tschai? no. 1st because you werent there when those things appeared you werent in ko or you werent high leveled enough to join clan or w/e no i can say tschai didnt macro that i saw but for the others i said yes too bad that the post werent saved but yes in the begining of KE like i said HsK posted a video of that troop of people (wiwi,kenza,and other members macroing and same with the screenshots posted with the FT bugging and i was on the vent when that event hapenned while kenza saying how could we cheat this thing trying every thing tryed to sleep the mobs didnt work and then you saw some noobs bugging and you did the same lets finish the flames cuz we know WIWI wont win anyways neither will any1 in that clan prolly will go to someone else.

btw derrick (Are U sure u're speak french?) Are you sure you speak english ? i wouldnt be talking if i was you with your poor english (et ton super francais de la mort!!!)

parasight what is your ign btw o0 just to know :lol:[/b]
    zzzz spell ... i dont play 10h a day ok but i m in ko since old ko (november 2005 ...so dont say me i wasnt in ko i know wiwi since longtime ago, and jasonfly is a friend irl who knew ko by me
    as i said yeah we dun care if wiwi is not elected...it s just for fun ... i just wonder why u are here saying all those shits... anf for frenchies, we needed only one leader and we decided it will be wiwi, but we made frenchies all together... and nobody s cheating, duping, koxping in frenchies : we dun wanna be the best, we dun wanna be known, we are just having fun all together... and we dun wanna cheaters in our clan! that s all

and if all what u said is true ... why david (gang) is came to pm me yesterday with his noob saying me 'i said this because u flamed me ... i know u re nice pple...delete ur post and i ll delete mine .." zzzz pathetic ...

now yes, that s useless to keep open that topic , as i said consider us as u want : we dont care! we know the truth, others things, other minds are no matter! i l ike to be in frenchies! pplz are clean and i m having fun with them each time i logon . that s my only aim in that game!

HsK

Bugging FT is not cheating ? first news enable FT pls .
    For macroing i catch some of you like shaft and kenza long ago, both banned 30 days, ask morax or devile if they still have the video.
    PADDY is a very good person, he has quit the game, he doesn't know you, so why he will BS at you if it's not true ?

And it's a useless topic cause only turk will be King :s

PS: Lutz m8 look at other post when you say English only, cause for 1 month i see many language but never a post of you saying English only

I'd rather have a koxping, english speaking king than a king that doesn't speak 1 word of english.

i think..

either way wiwi wont win, it will be a turkmusun probably from killedby

Spells

Bugging FT is not cheating ? first news enable FT pls .
    For macroing i catch some of you like shaft and kenza long ago, both banned 30 days, ask morax or devile if they still have the video.
    PADDY is a very good person, he has quit the game, he doesn't know you, so why he will BS at you if it's not true ?
    And it's a useless topic cause only turk will be King :s

PS: Lutz m8 look at other post when you say English only, cause for 1 month i see many language but never a post of you saying English only [/b]
    tschai lol read and stop posting every one knows that the clan cheated and do you understand i did say YOU werent there when the macro started duhh cuz it was in the beginning of frenchies when everyone left symbolic as i know i was there at that moment and yea i was in that clan at that moment (bad memories) when they cheated they were in there private channel in ventrilo so i got annoyed and with john and nick we left the clan for that bullshit and for the rest just read what HsK said and now that i remember sp00tnick or spootnick was the archer used by wiwi for macroing

tschai

ok just to end with that topic, when they left symabolic , it wasnt to create frenchies, they joined intouchable, clan made by the fucker unolaconoco more known as squeejee or something like that )... i joined us in intouchables, and then uno scammed us, we disbanded it, and we made all together to create frenchies. and i knew wiwi long time ago b4 that, and as i said u i know jason irl. so i was there ... so come on now, make me laugh and tell me i m a macroer too or whatever u want .... i m one of the most legit in that fuckin game man! and no wiwi and jason arent cheaters.

and one more time: right, that s useless to continue that post ... there s nothing else to say ... u have what u believe to be the truth ... and i know what i said.

anyway try to have fun in that game as u can, and dont talk with us... and all will go to be fine in the best of the worlds ^^ (if my sentence is understandable in english lol )

bb again .

PS: john and his brother didnt leave frenchies, we kicked them . and i was the first to be agree with their ban coz they were kids really annoying, and i was tired of all their bullshits

ok just to end with that topic, when they left symabolic , it wasnt to create frenchies, they joined intouchable, clan made by the fucker unolaconoco more known as squeejee or something like that )... i joined us in intouchables, and then uno scammed us, we disbanded it, and we made all together to create frenchies. and i knew wiwi long time ago b4 that, and as i said u i know jason irl. so i was there ... so come on now, make me laugh and tell me i m a macroer too or whatever u want .... i m one of the most legit in that fuckin game man! and no wiwi and jason arent cheaters.

and one more time: right, that s useless to continue that post ... there s nothing else to say ... u have what u believe to be the truth ... and i know what i said.

anyway try to have fun in that game as u can, and dont talk with us... and all will go to be fine in the best of the worlds ^^ (if my sentence is understandable in english lol )

bb again .[/b]
    no bro, i have seen frenchies koxping, i have seen frenchies bug forgotten temple.
    I can guarantee you wiwi wont be king in this universe(this is what the topic is about )

tschai

no bro, i have seen frenchies koxping, i have seen frenchies bug forgotten temple.
    I can guarantee you wiwi wont be king in this universe(this is what the topic is about )[/b]
    lol man, i dun care if he s not king ... and we all doesnt care that wasnt the matter, and i can guarantee u that i m sincer in what i said

Amine

My 2 cents: Tschai is one of the most legit players in this game.

/end of topic .

HsK

The most stupid player in this game, belive that his clannie doesn't bug FT xD

/end of topic now.

Pourquoi tu la ramène fils de chien ?
    Tu faisais pas buggé le FT toi ? Hypocrites de mes couilles tu as tous fait bugger dans le jeux, même la communauté fr...

/end of topic now.

tschai

The most stupid player in this game, belive that his clannie doesn't bug FT xD

/end of topic now.[/b]

nice to hear from someone unable to do anything by himself except buy all he can in usd... like buy a char only to get enough np to make his clan grade 1 lol

hsk, i dun know u and i dun wanna know u. i never took place in any argues u had with some mates of my clan, so why do u absolutely wanna show me ur stupidity ^^ lol really funny

Smilghost

I'm not the first man who played Derrick, the old Derrick user was a marroco, my first char was X__to_the__Z (mage) and I'm from france.
    And Hsk said frenchies clan used bug in the FT but he made it too with him clan at same time, everybody used this bug, not only frenchies.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast