Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES!

This is a discussion on For vote _Wiwi_ on DIES! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And Hsk said frenchies clan used bug in the FT but he made it too with him clan at same ...
Page: 4

tschai

And Hsk said frenchies clan used bug in the FT but he made it too with him clan at same time, everybody used this bug, not only frenchies.[/b]
    lol lol hsk why did u do that ??? are u silly ?? it would have been more legit for u to buy directly chest in us$ !!!! :lol:
    smart as u seems to be it s very surprising from u :lol:

Spells

ok just to end with that topic, when they left symabolic , it wasnt to create frenchies, they joined intouchable, clan made by the fucker unolaconoco more known as squeejee or something like that )... i joined us in intouchables, and then uno scammed us, we disbanded it, and we made all together to create frenchies. and i knew wiwi long time ago b4 that, and as i said u i know jason irl. so i was there ... so come on now, make me laugh and tell me i m a macroer too or whatever u want .... i m one of the most legit in that fuckin game man! and no wiwi and jason arent cheaters.

and one more time: right, that s useless to continue that post ... there s nothing else to say ... u have what u believe to be the truth ... and i know what i said.

anyway try to have fun in that game as u can, and dont talk with us... and all will go to be fine in the best of the worlds ^^ (if my sentence is understandable in english lol )

bb again .

PS: john and his brother didnt leave frenchies, we kicked them . and i was the first to be agree with their ban coz they were kids really annoying, and i was tired of all their bullshits [/b]
    are you a moron or are you just dumb? what dont you understand in I DIDNT SAY YOU WERE A MACROER I SAID KENZA,WIWI,UNOLACONOCO WERE reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad before postin god dammit. yes you know jasonfly in real life stop saying it i already know did i say jasonfly cheated No. i got no proof of that and he was a gg so now stfu kk

as for HsK yea i find it lame that he got almost all his stuff from usd but it is his choice and its ok not as for macroing and duping and bugging FT and like HsK said that was really smart if you think your clannies didnot bug the FT then you are just dumb.

[q]And Hsk said frenchies clan used bug in the FT but he made it too with him clan[/q] now your saying that you bugged FT

gg

Havvk

u should all support me instead of fighting,with ur votes maybe i can win

Smilghost

Tell me who never used FT bug?
    And I wasn't in the clan when everybody made the FT but I saw HSK and his clannies and they said they know how to finish the FT.
    So now, spell, stop ur bullshit and go away please.
    Finaly, why u pm Tschai to say u know ur bullshit are not true?
    You troubles in your life?

tschai

slm[/b]

derrick, that s not spell, it s gang (david) who did it ... ^^

and look at his post about "we re fucking macroers...", i juste saw he edited it to replace all just by a "slm" .. . :blink: :lol:

ok stop here, it s a neverended post ^^ and spell it seems that in what i write, u only see or understand what u wanna see ...

Spells

lol w/e get over that game oh or not gogo macro with the other noobs who cares now i wont post anymore on this post until you understand english gl cheating

M0NSTERED

I saw many gg people standing near the guy that exchanges the ornaments into items for hours, everybody who knew this bug abused it, that's just hypocrit if you said you didnt, anyhow, nobody gives a flying fuck, we're playing this game for fun, you can say whatever you want about us, we know we are legit people that doesnt play for the stats (cs reference ftw) and we're having fun pking and being on ventrilo together, that's what matters anyway, it's a GAME, now cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it already for fuck sake, that's getting annoying, everytime you post something here it's always finishing in some uber flame thread, get this to PM's...

Anyway, good night.

monster refers to

having instant debuffs and instant 2 k heals as "legit" so theres no telling wat this guys done

M0NSTERED

monster refers to

having instant debuffs and instant 2 k heals as "legit" so theres no telling wat this guys done[/b]
    lol <_<

SLeePMoDe

scammz0r

Amine

The most stupid player in this game, belive that his clannie doesn&#39;t bug FT xD

/end of topic now.[/b]
    comming from a perfect babashoper with absolutly no pk skills, nah i think you should just take your retarded comment and put it in your ass, because u are just as stupid as every other turk with +3 jewels and +9 shells oký. You even bought a new char with a big amount of NPs so that u can seem like a skilled guy, infortunatly, no you are not.

Maybe you should start paying Paddy so he can gives you pk lessons tbh :P.

/close topic.

Stop busting Spells his balls, he is perfectly legit, and I believe everything he says.

Wiwi, you can forget it haha

IsgurosBous

Lol SirS this topic is kinda old isn&#39;t it? ^^

<div align="center">
    VOTE NOW FOR _WIWI_!

<div align="center">Why? That&#39;s simple, he speaks english, he&#39;s legit, a nice player and he will host events and use the money for the people, he&#39;s not a greedy fuck and if you like SEX you MUST vote for him. I will personally give a blowjob to everysingle one voting for _wiwi_ FUCK YEAH!</div>[/b][/quote]
    SHUT UP .. You make me feel discasting .. Your topic suck ass.. I will never ever vote some1 with that kind of topic hell no!.

SHUT UP .. You make me feel discasting .. Your topic suck ass.. I will never ever vote some1 with that kind of topic hell no!.[/b]
    Topic date : 23 Jan 2007 h34r: :unsure:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast