Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 214

vote the best nickname ingame ^^

This is a discussion on vote the best nickname ingame ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken Tetragrammaton. :blink: Explain pls...first I didn't understand that word and if I did I ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    mc_macking
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Tetragrammaton.
    :blink: Explain pls...first I didn't understand that word and if I did I propably wouldn't have any clue what you mean. Mono,di,tri,tetra,penta,hexa,shit forgot what seven was hepta?,octa,nona,deca. Grammaton must have something to do with writing...too tired to think, it's 6.30am and still 30mins left at work....

    Anyone wanna hire security professional how is underpaid, overeducated compared to other countries, sexy as raccoon in reindeers as and has specialized, guarilla activity, fishing and being KO archer? :lol:[/b]

    Hebrew word for God. Yahweh.

  2. #137
    MrPayne
    Guest

    Default

    -HATTUSAS- FOR THE WIN

  3. #138
    download
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by mc_macking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mc_macking)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

    Tetragrammaton.
    :blink: Explain pls...first I didn't understand that word and if I did I propably wouldn't have any clue what you mean. Mono,di,tri,tetra,penta,hexa,shit forgot what seven was hepta?,octa,nona,deca. Grammaton must have something to do with writing...too tired to think, it's 6.30am and still 30mins left at work....

    Anyone wanna hire security professional how is underpaid, overeducated compared to other countries, sexy as raccoon in reindeers as and has specialized, guarilla activity, fishing and being KO archer? :lol:

    Hebrew word for God. Yahweh.[/b]
    wot? there is no such word as Tetragrammaton in hebrew ><"

  4. #139
    __countess__
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by download+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(download)</div>
    Originally posted by mc_macking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mc_macking)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

    Tetragrammaton.
    :blink: Explain pls...first I didn't understand that word and if I did I propably wouldn't have any clue what you mean. Mono,di,tri,tetra,penta,hexa,shit forgot what seven was hepta?,octa,nona,deca. Grammaton must have something to do with writing...too tired to think, it's 6.30am and still 30mins left at work....

    Anyone wanna hire security professional how is underpaid, overeducated compared to other countries, sexy as raccoon in reindeers as and has specialized, guarilla activity, fishing and being KO archer? :lol:

    Hebrew word for God. Yahweh.[/b]
    wot? there is no such word as Tetragrammaton in hebrew ><"[/b][/quote]


    These are derived from the Greek language.

    Mono = Single = One = Ena
    Dio = Two
    Tria = Three
    Tetra = Tessera = Four
    Pente = Five
    (H)exi = six
    Epta = Seven
    Octo = Eight
    etc..

  5. #140
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    ahaha. 1 of these reminds of a clan name "TURK OF BLOOD"

    i saw the leader at harpys once and i told him i'd invite him to our clan,
    so he disbanded it ehehe..

  6. #141
    OneShot
    Guest

    Default

    RogueSupaStar
    TunaFishyMe
    IBetaTestedUrGf
    URunFasterWithAKnife
    WhereTheSunDontShine
    MakeWayForTheBadGuy
    camaz0tz
    ___________
    UEatFasterWithSpoon
    UEatFasterWithChopSticks
    SpankUrTralala
    HitMachine
    WashinMachine
    ImaSexyGreenGoblin

    A lot of votes. Those are great names.

  7. #142
    Smoking
    Guest

    Default

    My vote goes to LoneTesticle

  8. #143
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    TR_OSMAN_TR

  9. #144
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    TRADER2000

  10. #145
    PriesTesS
    Guest

    Default

    UNIDENTIFIEDFLYINGOBJECT

    OMG it's a ufo, run

  11. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Personal Favourites:

    sweden_tr
    WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs (me)
    Turk_TR
    www_hakinscafe_com or sumit like that
    NYChristof
    F6Devil
    TouchMyT_Ts
    AngreLawnGnome (when Tom aka TheLawnMower killed AngreLawnGnome I laughed so much... was so fucked up this mental image of a Lawn Gnome using his "fight or flight" reactions then getting pwned by a lawn mower :P )

    Best clans:

    NiggaStoleMyBike
    ShowMeYourT_Ts

  12. #147
    gelgelgel
    Guest

    Default

    katil_442_tr

    aq_F:A:R:U:Q_aq

    kral_arthur (= king arthur, lol)

    burak_2002_TR

    DeWyL_men_81

    __TR__KAPLAN__TR__

    tr_::legolas::_tr

    aRaGoN_777_Tr

    basically, all the turkish common names

  13. #148
    GyL
    Guest

    Default

    PINGON_20

  14. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Stockholm/Sweden
    Posts
    82

    Default ..

    UFuckFasterWithCondoM

  15. #150
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by OneShot
    RogueSupaStar
    TunaFishyMe *
    IBetaTestedUrGf *
    URunFasterWithAKnife *
    WhereTheSunDontShine *
    MakeWayForTheBadGuy
    camaz0tz
    ___________ *
    UEatFasterWithSpoon *
    UEatFasterWithChopSticks
    SpankUrTralala *
    HitMachine *
    WashinMachine *
    ImaSexyGreenGoblin *

    A lot of votes. Those are great names.
    what in the fuckin hell u vote for my name for :P u must be crazier than i am :blink: :wacko:

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •