Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by flamthrow Lmao first of all muslum sucks and prolly dupes aswell, second csw bugging of illu? And ...
Page: 10

Lordness

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Lmao first of all muslum sucks and prolly dupes aswell, second csw bugging of illu? And o yea lost the castle to whom? Grades got bugged and we couldnt enter the map but hmmm lastalliance could? Strange isnt it? lol...
    Hims, you know everyone mention about you as a oto minor user fag Ask someone about yourself.

And why ppl make comments that raped by us ? <_<

MuslumGursex

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness
    Muslumgursex isnt a duper, show me proof without giving ass to festo
    it just show how kid ur, btw i wanna see muslumgursex reply.

CelticFrost

Well, i have no idea if hes a dupper or whatever. Yes, he did pop with uber gear but i remember, by the time i was doing resells, like 3 months or so ago, he was always online in moradom doing the same as i used to: resells. And thats the easiest way to earn money... its so fucking simple, i got my whole gear, not to mention the uniques and daggers i've lost on dupe wipes, like 2 rols, 2 mds+8 and so on, buying cheaper and selling for a higher price... -_-

Lordness

However the topic was "Vote the best priest in Ares!!", some kids changed subject for theirs ego brain.

Muslumgursex still one of the good priests on ares, agree this. Flamethrow, go and tell your clan to learn how to kill a priest, cuz they was 8v8 and cant killed muslumgursex, with 3 int priests, lol, also lotusflower was there and <3 ed all. So muslum dont play good, sometimes get killed by this kids. Then they would less flame you, on platforms.

JulioBR

Originally posted by MuslumGursex
    where's ur answer ? how did u got lots of temple items? be honest only 1 time. And stop dupping gb's.

Lordness

Originally posted by CelticFrost
    Well, i have no idea if hes a dupper or whatever. Yes, he did pop with uber gear but i remember, by the time i was doing resells, like 3 months or so ago, he was always online in moradom doing the same as i used to: resells. And thats the easiest way to earn money... its so fucking simple, i got my whole gear, not to mention the uniques and daggers i've on dupe wipes, like 2 rols, 2 mds+8 and so on, buying cheaper and selling for a higher price... *-_-
    Hims, good explanitaon but they ll going on to flaming. Becouse they are paying USD for items and to jealous of resellers that who get better items than their.

MuslumGursex

it s just your profil. cry more :lol: ^_^ :rollseyes:

Volcanic

Originally posted by Lordness
    Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.
    WTF are you? I don`t hate anyone(well, maybe 1 or 2). However, i don`t hate you or gursex, why on earth should i? The question was, is muslimgursex legit, and the answer is firmly no.

I don`t give a rat arse either about the castle, its so refreshing to have time for myself, instead of being in the desert every week. And we don`t bug abuse either, thanks. Mind you, i`ve got a few pics of turks crying about bag abuse, maybe thats what you was thinking of,hmm??

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell

I'm the best priest on ares, duh! oO

And the worst is zero playing MementoMori x)

JulioBR

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness
    Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.
    WTF are you? I don`t hate anyone(well, maybe 1 or 2). However, i don`t hate you or gursex, why on earth should i? The question was, is muslimgursex legit, and the answer is firmly no.

I don`t give a rat arse either about the castle, its so refreshing to have time for myself, instead of being in the desert every week. And we don`t bug abuse either, thanks. Mind you, i`ve got a few pics of turks crying about bag abuse, maybe thats what you was thinking of,hmm??

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell[/b]
    +1

and u telling omg julio crying, lol i already have another roc, took it by the legit way, killing bosses, selling drops and get the money to buy from a player that is not like you. Go alway hackers, ur not welcome here.

susGe

Originally posted by RoHKaN
    I'm the best priest on ares, duh! oO

And the worst is zero playing MementoMori x)
    lol best quote of zero playing Memento "Theres a heal that heals one person 10k?"
    XD

flamthrow

wth is a oto minor abuser? And if you were referring to crtl nop i dont use that...anyhow when was that again that you raped us 8v8? hmmm with 3 int priests that it? We dont even have 3 active int priests atm but go ahead make up bullshit again... pissed cus ur sucky combo couldnt drop me last time? awww made you sad now well go dupe more and o yea i dont have rols nor ib nor in no emes so be my guest and compare our gears again

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell[/b]
    I think you misspelled the word smart.
    Blame the duppers, not the resellers.

WHEREEEEEEEEEEES THE LOVEEE THE LOVEEEE THE LOVEEEE??? :wub:

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast